Battle for Turkey

WTF when the hell have I sent u death threats I told u to fuck off

So what is this?

Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 21.42.08.png

Haha. I am sorry for laughing but it worries me computer games can go to that extent. Shouldnt we be a friendly community?

Yes - you have the golden formula... :-)

Give it a try, CBE!

Tbh. Considering it's very obvious that Highlander has no boundaries in his socialbrain, it's kinda asked for that he writes a message with this title to you if you talk to him deliberately. :wacko: I gave him up right in the first conversation I had with him... :D

On a bit more serious note here: You should report him for whatever is in this message?! Maybe he's the first one to be ever banned from this game? One can dream... :blush:

Lack of boundaries or not death threats and swearing in every sentence are NOT acceptable in any walk of life. This was reported as soon as it was received

1 Like
Hello everybody!
I have joined this bloodbath just recently. i hope i survive long enough. My airline is Anadolu Airlines and currently operating domestic flights in Turkey.
p/s be nice to meĀ  :)

Iā€™m thrilled for an update! :smiley:

I'm thrilled for an update! :D

Me too. There are many people following Turkey @ Stapleton  :D  :lol:

Iā€˜m tempted to enter the arena too... Just out of fun

Go for it! :slight_smile:

Honestly go for it, its fun, I welcome the new competitionĀ 

The more, the merrier. Can't wait for the first flight to take off. The booking has been encouraging so far.Ā 

Update on the way... Coming latest tomorrow.Ā 

As it has been requested here is an update, week 6:

Three weeks have passed since the fall of the company with Turkish monopoly Turkish National Airways. The current contestants are:

• Aero Turkish by RoyRoy

• AEROWORLD by Kaptan1

• Air Turkey by shawn_855 (defeated)

• Fly Turkey by highscore (defeated)

• Fly Turkini by ordzutowiec

• Lostworld Airlines by Lostoworld

• TUB Airlines Leon_15

• Turkish European Airlines by Ianmanson (defeated)

• Turkish National Airways by Highlander222

• Turkish Wings by yanduley

• Uber Express by Jicha

• Green Airways by yukawa (defeated)

• Alaska Airlines by CptHuy (new)

• Turkish Delight by Philkirk (new)

The battle has raged fiercely for three weeks with great expansion on all fronts IST now only has 30% slots available with many foreign carriers also seeing also seeking for expansion. One of these carriers is Trans Atlantic which is capitalising on the the free demand between the UK and Turkey. Turkish European Airlines restructured to a point to point business operating DC-9s before falling to it's doom. Fly Turkey surrendered thereby declaring itself defeated. TUB Airlines is still in the top of the board but Fly Turkini is quickly reaching for the top. Just a bit behind is the new thinking carrier AEROWORLD operating a point to Point model using old 146s. Fly Turkini is neither that modern of a carrier operating many old MD-80s but it has acquired a A340 for long haul service. Far behind on fourth place is Aero Turkish with its old fleet with Uber Express on it's tail. Uber Express operates a 13 year old fleet of regional jets and props which is a questionable practices for such a large market. Afterwards is Turkish National Airways who will soon be taken over by the newbie to the war Turkish Delight. Afterwards is yet another newbie Alaska Skies who seems to be out of place. At the bottom are Lostworld Airlines and Turkish Wings who seem to not precisely know what they are doing.

The battle is approaching it's darkest hour with slots burning away by the minute. In this stage it will be a fierce battle where only the best will survive! We welcome all players to this battle to fight in the darkest hour.

Thanks for the update!

I shut down Air Turkey, I didnā€™t have the time to compete on this server anymore. So I guess one could say I am defeated:(

I shut down Air Turkey, I didn't have the time to compete on this server anymore. So I guess one could say I am defeated:(

Too bad... Don't we all wish we had more time in our disposal? 

Thanks for the update CBE!

I shut down Air Turkey, I didn't have the time to compete on this server anymore. So I guess one could say I am defeated:(

Thanks for notifying I have updated my latest post.

I am leaving for Barcelona soon for a week and I will still check my airlines and the forums but sadly I can't write next week's update. Would anybody else attempt to do it?

If you want I could do itĀ 

Thanks mate. Preferable it would be better with someone neutral in the conflict but you would probably do a good job anyways.Ā