Battle for Turkey

I can also do it. :slight_smile:

Yeah sure Highscore can do it 

I can also do it. :-)

You should. As a former contender, I think you understand the market very well and can do a detail summary  :)

There is another battle starting up on Meigs.

What for Turkey?

yes...

I can also do it. :-)

Great, have fun! I will do it again in two weeks.

Have fun - I will try to summarize tomorrow!

If it isnt too late, perhaps I can join the party as well.

Keep up the posts, it was fun reading the thread.

It's never too late. Join the game. AS is never a sprint, it is a marathon!

Since this thread became so popular-

Potential Stapleton Investors! Today is Your chance to get a piece of the biggest passenger airline in Turkey in terms of weekly transported passengers. CEO of Fly Turkini Group decided on finally going public with an IPO, starting the process at this exact moment. Don’t miss an opportunity of lifetime (or, perhaps, monthtime, it’s not that GREAT really). Fly Turkini Group will still hold the majority share, and the CEO remains the same, only richier (5% of the IPO money goes through some shady deals straight into his Panama City pocket.

The deadline of IPO is Europe's morning time of 01.03.2017. Would be a shame, if You missed it but Your fiercest competitor didn't!

I will get 10% of it, if you want to sell anymore go ahead. I alredy own a large stake in some of your competitors.

Thank You all investors! The IPO went succesful and Fly Turkini is now part of Frankfurt Stock Exchange. As the CEO is now overloaded with Uni work, he will prepare a press note later along the week. 

Hello guys, I just want to write an update for Turkish Skirmish since a lot has happened. I hope we keep the spectators entertained!

1. Fly Turkini has taken over the leads in Istanbul, overshadowing the competitors with 45% market share. Suffice to say that IST is their fortress hub.

2. TUB Air still had an edge in Antalya last week, but a resurgence of Fly Turkini has dethroned TUB Air in AYT. 

3. AEROWORLD has liquidated. Bit shocked since their business model is quite good.

4. Other players are catching up with additional fleets (Uber Express, Turkish National Airways, Alaska Skies, Turkish Delight, Anadolu Airlines, Turkish Wings and      Lostworld Airlines).

Feel free to add more.  :D

Update after a month.

1. Fly Turkini is maintaining the lead with 990k passengers carried weekly.

2. TUB Air carried 330k passengers weekly, followed by Anadolu Airlines in third with 138k passengers weekly. 

3. Alaska Skies and Turkish Delight has liquidated. With this, the total number of airlines currently call Turkey home was down to 8.

Come on guys, Turkish skies is getting empty. Join us!

Another update:

1. Fly Turkini still maintaining the lead, carrying 935k passengers last week. A distant second is TUB with 300k passengers and followed closely by Anadolu with 267k passengers.

2. Istanbul top 3 airline and their market shares: Fly Turkini (45.33%), Anadolu Airlines (10.18%), TUB Airlines (9.04%).

3. Antalya top 3 airline and their market shares: Fly Turkini (28.57%), Anadolu Airlines (24.16%), TUB Airlines (19.36%).

4. Uber Express has liquidated.

5. New airline setting up an operation in Ankara: JustFly. Good luck Klingone!

6. 8 airlines operating in Turkey right now, and their standings based on passengers carried weekly are:

(1) Fly Turkini

(2) Tub Airlines

(3) Anadolu Airlines

(4) Turkey National Airways

(5) Turkish Wings

(6) Lostworld Airlines

(7) Turkey National Express

(8) JustFly

seems that its happening again... but now it's in China ! Since the fall of the the biggest airline in China a bunch of new airlines appeared.

Although remains a big airline, I think it's going to be interesting watch the battle for a market share of domestic flights.

I own China at the moment :ph34r:

I own China at the moment :ph34r:

A small appeal from me and Matth, please be kind to our friend PechuanLi and don’t eat him alive :slight_smile:

We shall don't worry