Boeing or Airbus ?

To demonstrate this one just have to use the aircraft evaluation tool. Then you can see which aircraft maker is at an advantage. From my point of view using Airbus planes in this game puts the player in a clear disadvantage.

On the other hand if you want to grow quickly then lease a bunch of DH4’s and keep adding them one after another … then you’re done.

I think that SK is on Boeing pay check, certainly they promise him one 787 for private use :P

But @lacisoft i think you are right, very small planes have to much advantages over all Boeings and Airbus aircraft

I was joking naturally. The fact stands that in the game it make no sense to operate A320 family against 737 family.

That’s your opinion - for me airbus succeeds as I only need the 320/321 which is partly better. But that’s my opinion ;)

@sk as you said, it’s your opinion. But facts are facts and the Aircraft Evaluation Tool gives us real numbers. And those numbers are what really count in this game.

Based on economical number, you may be right ;)

I think you miss point

fuel consumption and maintenance cost is mostly depend on engines

in RL you have options to change that because Boeing and Airbus in different Air Companies use 3 engine types on all planes 737 and A319-321 :[list=1]

[*]Rolls Royce

[*]General electric

[*]Pratt & Whitney

[/list]

We all know when some of that 3 manufactures produces new generation hi is better and cheaper for use then competitor

question is which engine parameters use AS for planes (manufactures, generations)?

SK - Can you comment this?

Is that possible to give us option to choose engine types (like cabin configuration)?

And when you buy airplane you got him without engines…

Not at the moment - but it’s planed for the new performance system.

But its realistic to say that the 787-8 is down and grounded and thats the real world, so now we then make huge finnacial claims to AS about not delivering working aircraft :)

Embraer RULEZ… I had pretty good income with sukhoi too, but embraer really rules… Low cost on fuel, handling, maintenance and the passegers love it which is something that i really don’t understand why as i flew one once in Brazil and i didn’t enjoy it too much. Sukhoi i think is a parent company of boeing now with ultra super technology and a large body even in smaller plains so i understand the 5 stars on them.

I don’t understand why one of the most sold domestic aircrafts and in fact THE SAFEST AIRCRAFT OF ALL TIME THE DASSAULT MERCURE is not available in the game…