Come what may

Hi there,

It is the time to move this board traffic.

I decided to move from Riem and run an airline in Tempelhof. With high hope,I want to see my airline running successfully. 

Thus, I am pleased to open to all suggestions in order to run my airline smoothly and survive in this new server. Thank you.

Hi Mr_Ryan,

it seems you have at least 3 HUBs instead of concentrating on your main HUB.

Also your choice of planes is not the best, you will not have good ratings in ORS and it will be difficult to fill your planes. How are your numbers at the moment?

And last but not least: Turkey seems to be a strange market (I have no experience but searching in the forum will give you more indication here). You also have 2 strong competitors sitting in Turkey.

EDIT: I have searched for some of your flights in ORS. Your 2 competitors have higher ratings, can sell the tickets for much more money than you can and are fully booked.

To be honest: you will not succeed here with your setup.

My suggestions would be to restart somewhere else.

Hi highscore,

I retired AN 74 even though they generated good profits, and replaced them with Fokker 50. My plan was to connect every cities in Turkey by Fokker 50 and linked them to my two main hubs: Atlanya and Ankara which seemed to work well because two big brothers started playing low prices to beat me, and I climbed from 10th to 4th place in AYT. Fortunately, I fly with very cheap planes so that I survived 1st week. For 2nd week, I am planning to find IL partners to carry passengers from and to my 2 main hubs: AYT and ESB.

You should concentrate on one HUB. You have huge competition in that area.

Again, I would suggest that you search a quite and empty country to start with.

None of these planes have good rating. I have not looked into your cabin configuration but according to your ORS ratings the cabin configuration and also service seem to be low.

Okay,

Let me take a look around the world to see where I can start my company.

Highscore, Turkey strange market in which sense?

You have a seat load factor of 50% so I do not believe you make any money. I suggest you should get rid of those AN-72 as they are pretty useless and without a good business strategy and knowing the game well they are impossible to get profitable even with 100% SLF.

I don't find the post but some players (not you, rubio) were saying that Turkey would be a difficult place. I will search and if I can find the post(s) I will give you a hint.

I don't find the post but some players (not you, rubio) were saying that Turkey would be a difficult place. I will search and if I can find the post(s) I will give you a hint.

No? Turkey is like any European country just that it is not inside the EU so you have no external competition. It has also a couple of decent sized airports.

You have a seat load factor of 50% so I do not believe you make any money. I suggest you should get rid of those AN-72 as they are pretty useless and without a good business strategy and knowing the game well they are impossible to get profitable even with 100% SLF.

AN 74 did make profit really, but I did retire them all which will be ended on 8th Dec

[url=http://postimg.org/image/cdhp6jmex/][/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/7gz336i49/][/url]

Many thanks for all advices 

No? Turkey is like any European country just that it is not inside the EU so you have no external competition. It has also a couple of decent sized airports.

Sorry I don't find the post. I may be wrong here. If so please ignore my post.

Turkey is a market with huge, and I mean HUGE domestic demand, very comparable to Indonesia (even though I still think Indonesia somehow leads in the domestic demand). But like in any other developed server (and especially with an existing local competition), you need to know how to get your foot in the door, you must know what you are doing. Throwing ad-hoc schedules around will not do any great benefit to your future prospects.

AN 74 did make profit really, but I did retire them all which will be ended on 8th Dec

Many thanks for all advices 

They are profitable but 814 dollars is nothing in a fully booked aircraft with 52 seats.

Now I find a spot in CCS. Any suggestion?

I like CCS. I have played there ones and the domestic market is decently sized.

There are already 2 competitors (one with 70% market shares) - I have never played there so I don't know how many companies can serve Venezuela in a profitable way.

You can try in Vietnam. Both major airports HAN & SGN are nearly empty. For a start, 737 classics or MD-80 series are best, if available in UM.

There are already 2 competitors (one with 70% market shares) - I have never played there so I don't know how many companies can serve Venezuela in a profitable way.

It is not about the amount of companies that can serve the market. It is about how many successful companies can serve the market. There can be 100 companies run by players without strategy and it is still possible to get them all to bankruptcy within a month. 

Right. That's what I also wanted to say, CBE.

I like CCS. I have played there ones and the domestic market is decently sized.

My preliminary plan is to connect all local cities with AT7, and later connect other closed-by major cities with jet liners.