"Dreamliner" - a new exlusive game world

Hi everyone,

If you love Airlinesim as much as I do, let’s do it in an exclusive game world. The idea, an exclusive game world “Dreamliner” with 20-25 players, designed for a long time. To be played without cheating with the following rules:

• Dynamic turnaround times
  • Each player is allowed to have up to 3 holdings, one can be opened every 3 months
  • IL between own holdings are not activated
  • Per holding a starting capital of 75 million AS $
  • There are no used machines at the beginning, only orderable aircraft will be available
  • Transport networks are activated
  • Double slots
  • No stock exchange
  • Night bans are off
  • There are no investment-open countries
  • There is a minimum seating for each aircraft category
  • The passenger volume at the start should be between 25-30%
  • Real names are allowed

Incidentally, the general airlines apply in the rules.

The monthly fee will initially be 15-20 EUR (the cost for the server is 360 EUR per month) and will always be charged for 1 quarter in advance, this minimizes the effort and always guarantees us the next 3 months continue to play. Excess money will only be used for the game and will be offset against the new entries.

If a player does not pay within the deadline, which ends on the 15th of each month before the new quarter, then his account will be deleted.

There will be an exclusive right for individual countries, but large, high-spending markets such as the US should definitely be filled by more than 2 players.

For communication, we will use a discord server and can entertain us here in German and English.

Are you curious and you feel like the adventure or have any questions? Then go ahead, write me a message!

Monk88

I am interested in joining this World.

im interested too to join this world

Interested to join if available

also interested if there is any available slots

Thanks

As far as I know - and please correct me if I am wrong - the world Dreamliner is not active. Zeppelin is active and has slots for new players, I just wanted to say here. :wink:

You are right, fug001. TO was not online since his initial post.
Halifax has also one slot available. :slight_smile:

Hi @all,

since we had the last time discussions in German I will use the chance to update the latest setup of the planed new game world “Dreamliner”.

The rules for the Server the Setup will be the following so far:

• Dynamic turnaround times
• Traffic networks are activated
• Double slots
• No stock exchange
• the new ORS will be activated
• Night bans are off
• There are no investment-open countries
• The volume at the start should be between 30-40%
• Real names are allowed
• ILs with other players are obligatory if an airline sends an IL request –

the reason for this is that it should thus be avoided to exclude individual airlines or make them collude. Likewise, it should be avoided that individual airlines are thus becoming too dominant

• There will be an exclusive right for individual countries, but large, high-volume markets such as the US or China should definitely be filled by more than 2 players.

Holdings

• Each player may open up to 8 holdings, but no more than 1 holding per airline in the region
• only 2 holdings are allowed to start, after the start one more may be opened each month
• The start holding companies are allowed to be in a strong market once, and the second holding company has to be in a weaker market. This is to ensure that the server develops evenly and even weak regions are expanded.

Weaker markets are markets in which the largest airport in the PAX area has a maximum of 4 bars.

If a holding company is located in a market which also has overseas territories (eg France and the Caribbean Islands or the UK and the Caribbean Islands), no subsidiary or hub may be set up in the overseas territory in order to keep the distribution on the server fair

• IL between your own holdings will not be activated at the beginning, this rule will be checked after 4 months and possibly relaxed if the server develops smoothly by then.
• The first holding in a strong market receives a starting capital of AS $ 50 million, the holding in the weaker market a starting capital of AS $ 75 million

Here is the increased entry fee to support a build-up of the weaker Region.

• Each player may open up to 8 holdings, but no more than 1 holding per airline in the region
• only 2 holdings are allowed to start, after the start one more may be opened each month
• The start holding companies are allowed to be in a strong market once, and the second holding company has to be in a weaker market. This is to ensure that the server develops evenly and even weak regions are expanded.

Weaker markets are markets in which the largest airport in the PAX area has a maximum of 4 bars.

If a holding company is located in a market which also has overseas territories (eg France and the Caribbean Islands or the UK and the Caribbean Islands), no subsidiary or hub may be set up in the overseas territory in order to keep the distribution on the server fair

• IL between your own holdings will not be activated at the beginning, this rule will be checked after 4 months and possibly relaxed if the server develops smoothly by then.
• The first holding in a strong market receives a starting capital of AS $ 50 million, the holding in the weaker market a starting capital of AS $ 75 million

Here is the increased entry fee to support a build-up of the weaker region

Aircrafts

• There are no used machines at the beginning
• only orderable aircrafts will be available
• Russian aircraft types like Sukhoi, Illjushin and Tupolev will not be available.

An exception here are only freight machines.

Seating

• There is no seat selection regarding seat selection as the new ORS will be activated.
• Regarding the number of seats per cabin class, the following rules apply:

First Class: per 5 business Class seats 1 First Class seat is allowed.
The maximum is 18 First Class seats per machine.

The installation of a First Class therefore also requires the presence of a Business Class.

Business Class: per 5 Eco. Class seats are 1 business class seat is allowed.
The maximum is 90 Business Class seats per machine.

The installation of a Business Class thus requires the presence of a Economy Class.

This rule should boost the realistic growth of airlines.

Route planning and use of machines

• Regions within the meaning of these rules are the regions defined in Airlinesim:

EU Treatys or other agrrements are not allowed. Only flights from the Airline Home Market to other markets. E.g. Airline based in Frankfurt is not allowed to fly Warsaw to London.

Africa, Europe, Central America, North America, East Asia, Oceania, South America, Southwest Asia.

Decisive for a region is the region in which an airport really is. For example, Papeete (PPT) belongs to France, but in fact this airport is located in the Oceania region.

• Markets within the meaning of these rules are the respective countries in which the airline is based. If a country has overseas territories, these are to be considered as a separate market.

• For flights within a region, a route may be served a maximum of 24 times a day by a holding and the airlines therein. The total number is also calculated when a city has several airports (eg LHR and LGW).

o In order to achieve a somewhat decelerating growth, the limit for the first 3 months after server startup is reduced to a maximum of 12 daily connections, provided that this is cross-market. Within the own market up to 24 daily connections may be offered.

o Wide bodys may not be used on routes within a region, unless the distance is greater than 4.000 km

Exception here are pure cargo flights, here also Wide Bodys can be used.

• For cross-regional flights, a route may be served a maximum of 12 times a day in total by a holding company and the airlines therein. The total number is also calculated if a city has several airports (eg LHR and LGW).

Here too, to achieve a somewhat decelerating growth, the limit is reduced to a maximum of 8 daily connections for the first 6 months after server startup

• These rules should help to build a broad network within the airlines and not just serve “race tracks”.

Miscellaneous

• otherwise the general AS rules apply
• The monthly fee will be about 15-20 EUR (the cost for the server is 360 EUR per month). Decisive for the actual height will be the number of players, which is limited to a maximum of 25 players.
• Billing is always for 1 quarter in advance. This minimizes the effort and always guarantees us to continue playing for the following 3 months.
• If a player does not pay within the deadline, which ends on the 15th of each month before the new quarter, then his account will be deleted.
• We will use a Discord server to communicate and we are happy to speak German and English here.

If you have any further questions please contact me.

Monk88

We are still looking for some more Player. It seems that the new world will go online in August.

Any spaces available?

Hi,

yes we have spaces available. Actually we are still in the planing Phase and I guess we will start in August with the new Server. Could you sent me a list with your preferences for your stsrting Hubs?
Are you on discord Chat?

Cheers,
Monk88

We have 4 spaces available and will start the server very soon. If you are interested just let me know.

any spaces still available?

Since today Dreamliner is online. New player welcome. Lots of very good Airports available.

Hi I am interested. Pls let me know how to join.

Any spaces available?