Error/Query with boarding rights

I mistakenly organized a flight from France to Morocco, having my airline based in Malta.

However, as shown on the screenshot below, I somehow had passengers. According to the game, the EU treaty only allows flights between EU states, it does not allow a maltese carrier like mine, to operate flights from France to Morocco. And this is not a flight with a stopover.

Is this a mistake, or am I wrong?

Do you have a flight from Malta to Lyon that this flight might be fed by? Then you’d be selling tickets from Malta to Morocco, which is legal.

Oh I see, well I think I did (am after deleting it)

So I can fly Malta to France, then France to Morocco.
Does the flight from france to morocco have to be the next flight after landing from malta? How does this work? Is there a min or max turn around time?

Many thanks

(I was wondering how Ryanair and Wizz air do this in real life, having flown ryanair on an near identical route a few years ago)

It’s like any other connection, just between your own flights.

Morocco, Israel and Jordon (and maybe others)… have limited open skies rights for European airlines in a bid to encourage the aviation and tourism sectors.

These agreements are limited in nature and therefore cannot be fully implemented into AS.

For example Morocco in real life…

• A Moroccan carrier cannot operate internal European flights
  • A European carrier cannot operate domestic Moroccan flights
  • A European carrier can operate flights To/From Europe To/From Morocco

As you can see, it doesn’t fit in the EU treaty fully so can’t really be counted