Flight isn't taking off

what happened was that i had activated flight plan(not 3 days delay) at LT 11:30 and i waited till my Pc-12 cargo to take of but its status just kept showing booked and then i assumed i will reschedule everything and went to the forums and saw the 3 day delay flight plan option and pressed it

You have activated the flight plan already. Once done, you cannot activate it a second time.

You cannot schedule a flight and within 15 minutes the plane will depart.

ok
but now that everyything is scheduled i 3 days delay my aircraft will start opertaing tmrw?

If tomorrow is in three days, yes.

1 Like

its not, but understood

Very useful.

thanks
highscore2
:slight_smile:

From what I understand you hit “Activate Flight Plan”. This will activate the flight plan, with the first flight taking place in 24hrs time. The best way for sure to tell you what has happened…
Go to the aircraft, click on flights, and screenshot that page and post it on here.

Actually though, i figured it out, thanks for telling me.
Now my latest aircraft is to take of on the 26th . one of them is FULL LOAD!!!
Thanks a lot guys, but i have another question.
What is ground network for?

You will find it in the tutorials.

hey guys i have 1 doubt.
When the plane shows the number of passengers booked will it stay like that or increase later?
like, for eg. My flight to Delhi is only 75% full, and if it takes off on the 26th, will it increase tomorrow?
:slight_smile:

As has been suggested: please read through or watch tutorials.

Oh and yes. Bookings are daily for each route.

where are the tutorials available?
also thank you

There’s a guide right here on this board, highscore2 has already linked it.
If you’ve read that already and only have specific questions left, you can of course ask here or use our Discord Chat for help.

Seach for tutorials also on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C3ytjQUWrw and following.
And now have fun with studying the basics for the game.

thanks a lot highscore2 i am sure to see it

actually only some of them(bookings have changed and the others remained zero
one is to takeoff today and it still is zero. it takesoff somewhere arund 7 and 8 Local Time.
Others have filled up a bit.
But some of them have remained like that for the past 26 hours(atleast i guess…)

hi, i have one doubt (that i didnt find in the video.
Are the flight landing fees and atc fees applied to every flight or not?
But on board service expenses are applied, right?also security deposits are given only once right?
My first flight took off

Whew can how to start the game be found???

Search for AS for beginners - an attempted blog in the forum.