Flight isn't taking off

Hello people i am new here and my first plane just arrived and it is a cargo plane. Howsoever, it did not depart to its destination even though it showed 11:45 LT and it was that time.
Please help
All its statuses are showing ‘booked’ pls hellpp
Now i postponed flight time and yet it isn’t working in the flight status it shows booked and the expected arrival and departure times are same as before

• No need to make multiple posts
  • You can’t change or prostpone a flight time once the flight is booked
  • If you would kindly let us know which server and airline I’m sure someone will suggest what went wrong
  • Remember 99.9% of cases was the player has done something wrong

In fact I’ve found you…

All of your flights say they are active from the 26th April, today is the 23rd. This means you have hit activate schedule (delay by 3 days)

1 Like

Please read how to start the game before asking for help next time. This issue you are describing is no issue at all.

thank you so much, so i guess i just gotta wait
but also what happened was that the flight status was showing ‘booked’. Why did it not take off, any ideas?..it was showing status ‘booked’ all the way until LT 11:57 until i cancelled all of them

this was after i had activated the flight plan for the day

For the day? What do you mean?
Schedule all flights for the plane and then activate the flight plan. Then it will show that your flight plan is green. Then you have to wait until the plane will start flying.

what happened was that i had activated flight plan(not 3 days delay) at LT 11:30 and i waited till my Pc-12 cargo to take of but its status just kept showing booked and then i assumed i will reschedule everything and went to the forums and saw the 3 day delay flight plan option and pressed it

You have activated the flight plan already. Once done, you cannot activate it a second time.

You cannot schedule a flight and within 15 minutes the plane will depart.

ok
but now that everyything is scheduled i 3 days delay my aircraft will start opertaing tmrw?

If tomorrow is in three days, yes.

1 Like

its not, but understood

Very useful.

thanks
highscore2
:slight_smile:

From what I understand you hit “Activate Flight Plan”. This will activate the flight plan, with the first flight taking place in 24hrs time. The best way for sure to tell you what has happened…
Go to the aircraft, click on flights, and screenshot that page and post it on here.

Actually though, i figured it out, thanks for telling me.
Now my latest aircraft is to take of on the 26th . one of them is FULL LOAD!!!
Thanks a lot guys, but i have another question.
What is ground network for?

You will find it in the tutorials.

hey guys i have 1 doubt.
When the plane shows the number of passengers booked will it stay like that or increase later?
like, for eg. My flight to Delhi is only 75% full, and if it takes off on the 26th, will it increase tomorrow?
:slight_smile:

As has been suggested: please read through or watch tutorials.

Oh and yes. Bookings are daily for each route.

where are the tutorials available?
also thank you