After around one year of Fokker, the player decided to make a fresh restart
We start recruiting new players. Actually we have around 5 seats available. The start of the server is in the next days
At start, two holdings (A+B). These should be on different continents. Starting money is 75m and increasing over time.
A few weeks after the start, one holding (C) at an airport in a country where the biggest hubs is max 6 bars.
Starting money is 25m and not increasing over time. EU treaty countries count as 1 country so can’t be used for C holdings.
Three months after server start, you can select a second hub for your A and B holdings.
Five months after server start, a 4th holding (D) can be started. Starting money is 100m and is increasing over time.
Seven months after server start, a 5th holding (E) at an airport in a country where the biggest hubs is max 6 bars.
Starting money is 25m and not increasing over time. EU treaty countries count as 1 country.
Durin the first 6 months you can only fly to or from your own hubs. The 1st hubs of each A, B and D holding will remain exclusive for the full duration of the Game world.
When a player leaves the server, his/her hubs stay blocked so we can use them to find new players.
Open world (after 6 months):
The 1st hubs of each A, B and D holding will remain exclusive for the full duration of the Gameworld.
After 6 months, the world opens and you can fly to and from all airports as long as it is within your traffic rights. Except off course the first hubs of A, B and D holding as described in point 1.
- Ground network: On;
- Single slots, nighttime bans off;
- Dynamic turnaround times: On;
- Availability of aircraft: All aircraft still produced after 1995 are available from the manufacturer minus TU-204, 737-
- Used aircraft: No, it is not allowed to lease/buy planes from the market!
- Global demand for passengers and cargo: 30% at start, will be increased over time.
- Wide bodies distance limitation: No;
- Maximum of 24 flights a day between 2 airports
- A player can use max 90% of the slots at an airport with one holding.
- IPO: Yes, however original owner must retain control of an enterprise.
- Real airline name and logos allowed: Yes, fictional as well
- Investment open countries: Yes
- A passenger holding can have a cargo subsidiary and vice versa.
- IL between own holdings is allowed.
- Players are not allowed to lease planes from one of their holdings to another of their holdings. They hare however
allowed to lease planes within 1 holding or to other players.
- EU treaty; UK is not part of EU treaty.
- Payment is per quarter and is based on the price for the server divided by the number of players. (Between 45-49€) A confirmation request as to whether you are staying or not is sent up front.
Here are some completly free airports:
USA/Canada: MIA, IAH, PHX
Middle/South America: EZE, AEP
China: CAN, CTU, CKG
Oceania: MEL, PER
Europe: VIE, LIS, CPH, OSL, HEL, BER
Middle East: CAI, JED, RUH, AUH, TLV, KWI, BAH
Southeast Asia: HKG, DEL, TPE, BKK, MNL, SGN, HAN
If you are interested in joining or you have some questions, than feel free to visit the discord server for further communication
We wish you all an great day