Frequently Asked (start-up) Questions

How do I apply a company logo ? =) I cant find any browse buttons -

I executed activation (with 3 days delay) to my flightplans around 2 hours ago. Still they dont show up as flights when I check up a route between two destinations - Why? I imagine that the 3 days delay is for making some bookings and then they should be somewhere visiblle so I (and anyone else) can se the popularity to route DAYS before first flight..

You will see first flights showing up in your flight plan within 24 hours and the first bookings within 48 hours from the moment you activated with 3 day delay.

How do I apply a company logo ? =) I cant find any browse buttons -

Top left menu:

(Your company name) --> Settings 

Ty for both answeres =)

can someone please help

i have 10 planes

but i have no clue how to make a route

please help me

can someone please help

i have 10 planes

but i have no clue how to make a route

please help me

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8123-as-for-beginners-an-attempted-blog/

I have a mac but I can't pick my seat on cabin configurations

I have a mac but I can't pick my seat on cabin configurations

More of a technical support question than a gameplay question, but what version of Mac OS do you use, and which browser?  

Hi this is my second airline but still I am running into some newbie issue I can't seem to sort out

So I activated my schedule on this aircraft, and the little schedule icon is red like so:

1lmRmrc.png

Yet when I look at the aircraft's planning, everything seems fine. Yes there is some yellow lines, but those should not be enough to make the schedule show up red ! (Ihave never had a red schedule icon in any case, even with some 'yellow' in my planning): Why is this?

gzKFbtg.png

If some of my flights where invalid (such as slot restriction) I suppose it would show up red?

Looks like a cache issue to me.

As far as I remember, the solution is to deactivate and reactivate the flight plan.  :)

Looks like a cache issue to me.

As far as I remember, the solution is to deactivate and reactivate the flight plan.  :)

Doesn't work sadly :(

Should I bug report this?

I may have some issue that I don't know of here (perhaps some flight overlayed by the 'correct' flight) but I cannot find it. I am fairly new at the airline sim. But I don't have the issue with my other planes and I didn't have it with my other airline.

Okay I got it to work

I had one overlapping flight, accidentally (a 3 weekly was also checked for monday but it wasnt supposed to fly then)

I couldnt see it as the flight was short and literally overlapped by the valid flight.

How to I get my PAX Bookings up I have only 1 or 2 booked tickets that are full on my route Buffalo New York TO Halifax Canada.

How does time work in the game? I leased a plane, hired crew, set up maintenance, set up routes, and then... nothing. This was about 20 hours ago. There is no indication whatsoever that anything has changed, nothing has been flown or booked, my bank balance hasn't changed up or down, and I can't find any in game clock. Am I just being impatient and wait even longer? How does time progress in game? I couldn't find anything on the wiki.

Once you planned your flights, you have to activate them. As long as your flight plan is brown (cargo only/missing seats), yellow (not yet activated) or red (invalid) you need to activate it (or add seats in case it’s brown).

You can either activate immediately (starts within a day) or with a delay of three days to get a full booking cycle before the first flight. In general I activate immediately as I’m inpatient.

Make sure your flight plans have some blue breaks every day (even better twice a day) to allow for necessary maintenance, while keeping the maintenance ratio as close as possible to above 100%.

And as far as time is concerned, it’s real time. One hour in game is one hour in real life.

Thanks, both of you! It took me some time to find the activate flight plan button. I really think I need to be more patient. The level of detail is a bit overwhelming, but I'm getting there!

I recommend you read this http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8123-as-for-beginners-an-attempted-blog/

And watch the YouTube tutorials by alfapiomega

1. When you change seating assignment. Do they replace all the seats or they reuse the seats if I only changed type in one class? (as in do I pay again for all the seats or only for the new ones?)

2. Is there any way to see system wide loads per class?

Thanks for answers just had those two quick questions