Frequently Asked (start-up) Questions

1. Seats are reused if on the same plane and only actually exchanged setas are depreciated and charged anew.

2.no, no systemwide land per class but you can run load statistics with minimum LF 0% and the copy the data to Excel and calculate your LF by yourself.

Hei

I recently started and my planes are never more filled than 10%... What can I do to improve that? I just checked in the ORS and my flights are cheaper and with a similar image. What can I do to make it better? And fill my planes? And earn money :D

Thanks for your help! 

Atlantic Wings on Ellinikon

1. When you change seating assignment. Do they replace all the seats or they reuse the seats if I only changed type in one class? (as in do I pay again for all the seats or only for the new ones?)

1. Is there any way to see system wide loads per class?

Thanks for answers just had those two quick questions

1. I think they replace them all because it is an entirely new configuration, but correct me if i’m wrong.

2. What like seeing how much your business class load factor is in total and what your economy load factor is in total? I don’t think so but again I may have misunderstood the question.

1. I think they replace them all because it is an entirely new configuration, but correct me if i'm wrong.

1. What like seeing how much your business class load factor is in total and what your economy load factor is in total? I don’t think so but again I may have misunderstood the question.

Ok here's one- I have an aircraft- like so:-

1) A320 with 18 Recliner Shorthaul, 160 Leisure Plus, basically 18 seats in "C", 160 seats in "Y".

2) it flies LHR-CDG and the cabin is fine for that distance.

Now I want to re-task that aircraft to fly LHR-MAD and I need to change the cabin to say 10 Lie Flat 140 and 140 Comfort Plus so now it's 10 seats in "C" and 140 seats in "Y".

The seats on the aircraft (old configuration- 160Y, 18C) have been sold up to 3 days in advance for LHR-CDG. Now I re-route the aircraft. I want to stop selling 160Y, 18C on LHR-CDG and start selling 140Y, 10C on LHR-MAD. 

Question:- when do I change the cabin configuration so that the 160Y, 18C ends on the last CDG-LHR return flight and starts on the first LHR-MAD flight?

Can I do it at the time I re-schedule the plane? Does Airline Sim know to make the cabin change effective when additional flights are being booked?

Or do I have to wait for all the LHR-CDG flights to run out before changing the cabin configuration?

Thanks!

Yes, you do it when you reschedule your aircraft.

All flights booked in will continue with the old configuration. After you change the config, new flights booked in will use the new seats.

Yes, you do it when you reschedule your aircraft.

All flights booked in will continue with the old configuration. After you change the config, new flights booked in will use the new seats.

Great! Thanks a lot Matth!

I am wondering about Route Analysis.

I can see that when I explore a route it shows me if there are already flights operating, but I can't seem to find any data (in graph form?) about the total demand on that route, and how much capacity already serves that route. Is that available?

Thanks 

You find total capacity on the bottom of the market analysis screen.

There is no in-game infirmation availabke on demand. Demand only exists between airports, not for routes.

Depending on how good the available connections between two airports are, pax/cargo flow shifts to these routes.