Fuel consumption

Why is it so that an empty flight and a full flight have the same fuel costs? In reality this is not the case fuel is consumed on the bases of the weight carried.

No im paying full maintanace and fuel costs even if a pane flies empty.

Simply because our current performance model is a very much simplified one that is incapable of simulating load-dependent fuel consumption.

Hey! Thought I’d use an existing thread for my inquiry.

Is there a list of what a each AS aircraft’s fuel consumption is? Would be great if you didn’t always have to calculate it when trying to compare it to others…

Have you tried using the aircraft type evaluation tool? Probably better than a list for fuel consumption numbers

I have. But when I’m trying to break down the fuel consumption for a variety of aircraft, I don’t want to have to do the math on every single one just to have all the data I need to compare them…

No worries. I don’t think there is a list to be honest.

Just to check, you know you can select multiple and even all aircraft types in the ATE? Obviously the down side is that it gives you a cost rather than a consumption, and is on a specific route. But that might be the closest and quickest way of producing a list

1 Like

Yea, guess I’ll have to stick to that… thanks :slight_smile: