Getting out of a plane loan

I'm new to the game and I love it.  My airline is churning along and things are going well (only 4 planes in fleet).  I've made a number of mistakes but, purchasing a plane rather than leasing has been my biggest.  I didn't realize the payment had to be made weekly (I should have investigated more before purchasing) and thought it was a monthly payment. 

So, now I'm faced with a pending $2 million payment that I can cover next week but, I won't be able to cover two weeks from now.  Is there a way to sell the aircraft to pay off the loan?  I'm sure I'm upside down on the aircraft so I will surely be paying for this for a while.  But, I need to dump the aircraft before it bankrupts my company.

Any advice is appreciated. 

Of course you can sell the Plane.

Go to Asset Management where you can see all Aircraft that you bought.

On the right hand side you`l find the details about this Plane. e.g.

price at which you bought, market value. etc.

At the beginning there is a green button, klick on it and youl have the option to sell or lease it.

If someone did buy, go to "financing" (dont know if this is the correct wording

in english version of AS as i am playing german version). in there youl see the

option to pay back the cedit.

But i doubt if this makes sense for you, as the loss in case you sell it

will be very high for a new and young airline.

I believe its better to restart from zero with a new company

Contact AS Support (support@airlinesim.aero) and explain your situation, including all details (game world, airline, aircraft type and registration...) and we'll try to help you out.

If you don't intend to keep the aircraft, better don't schedule any flights with it.

But even if AS Support can help get rid of the aircraft, some money will be lost. Therefore a restart might be useful as well, if your airline isn't that old yet. And you could use all gained knowledge to make an even more successful start.

Yes, for example copy the working routes, schedules, pricing, service profiles, seat configs etc. and start over, lease the same aircraft and start flying the same profitable routes. Might be the best option in your case to save money.

Thanks all!

Going to take your advice and reset but not before I take a good look at what is working well and what I shouldn't carry over to the new airline. 

Thanks again!

Did you manage to find a solution to this. I have the same problem! I bought a aircraft by accident and now it’s crippling my airline.

Any advice

Contact AS Support (support@airlinesim.aero) and explain your situation, including all details (game world, airline, aircraft type and registration...) and we'll try to help you out.

If you don't intend to keep the aircraft, better don't schedule any flights with it.

But even if AS Support can help get rid of the aircraft, some money will be lost. Therefore a restart might be useful as well, if your airline isn't that old yet. And you could use all gained knowledge to make an even more successful start.

like this one?

Point taken! ?