Help with transfers

Hi, I just set up a regional airline in Turkmenistan called FlyTheWorld International in Gatow and i leased 2 planes. Both were Saabs 340b. One of them has started the transfer flight from MRS but the one in NCE hasn't taken off yet but it was supposed to depart 5 mins ago...  I have cancelled and re-scheduled a transfer flight. Do you know if i'm doing anything wrong?

Also please take a look at the flights I've set up for my airline on the regional market and please give me tips, advice and tell me what I'm doing wrong and what to do to create more connections based on my schedule. Also, could you guys please recommend any nearly international destinations from my hub that I should fly to...

Thanks.

I can not awnser that whit the transfer flight (send an email to support@airlinesim.aero) and explain it and show some sreen shoots maybe. The only thing it might be is that you are using UTC time in game and that meens all times you see in game are UTC and will not correspond whit your clock at home.

I at this moment see your schedule looking quite nice for what you have whit some very nice waves. Just a suggestion in the future when you have more planes, do not let your planes spend the night in ASB as then the passagers comming in the evening wont be able to connect to other flights in the morning. Instead keep the plane in TAZ during the nigh and fly it back to ASB at 04 UTC.

International flights I would suggest Baku, Teheran and Kabul for now being operated by a Saab or even an ERJ or CRJ-100/200. Later go into the middle east, India and eastern Europe.

Are you ready for what you are trying to do in Turkmenistan as it is a VERY difficould country to play in and even the most experienced fail there.

"Just a suggestion in the future when you have more planes, do not let your planes spend the night in ASB as then the passagers comming in the evening wont be able to connect to other flights in the morning. Instead keep the plane in TAZ during the nigh and fly it back to ASB at 04 UTC"

Why won't connecting passengers arriving at night be able to get connections if the plane is in ASB at Night?

"Are you ready for what you are trying to do in Turkmenistan as it is a VERY difficould country to play in and even the most experienced fail there."

Why is it a difficult country? I am the sole provider of regional service in the country... Could you tell me which countries would be easy to succeed in for a new player like me?

Also, I have as of now signed 2 interlining agreements with a daily capacity of around 400 - 600 passengers to ASB.

"Just a suggestion in the future when you have more planes, do not let your planes spend the night in ASB as then the passagers comming in the evening wont be able to connect to other flights in the morning. Instead keep the plane in TAZ during the nigh and fly it back to ASB at 04 UTC"

Why won't connecting passengers arriving at night be able to get connections if the plane is in ASB at Night?

The the plane will be in ASB in the morning so the pasagers comming from TAZ can conect to the morning waves. Passagers want to be conected in 3 hours to get full rating the more time they are waiting then less of them will connect.

If transfer flights are not depating, make sure:

- You have pilots assigned

If transfer flights are not being scheduled automatically, make sure:

- Your aircraft condition is over 51%

If you manually scheduled a transfer flight, this transfer flight is scheduled for departure (appears in flights list as XFER), and after some time the aircraft is still not "infligt", send email to support@airlinesim.aero indicating your airline, server, and aircraft registration number

I've gotten the transfer inflight. Any advice on easier countries that are free?