Help

Hello I am Tanay CEO of Fly Me based in London Heathrow,

I have a fleet of 2 Embraer 195 and 2 737-700 BGW’s, they fly routes regularly to 40 destinations all across Europe. They are all equipped with economy seats and business basic seats for C class. All my flights appear on the ORS as 95-100 rated. I have an excellent schedule at LHR proving many connections that take into account transfer times and etc. All my destinations have reputable interlining partners. Why are some of my flights not booking at the few ones that book 100% are barely making a profit. I am in the game world Pearls Please help !!!

Best Regards,

Tanay

Your have just started your company, first of all you have to rise your prices above the standard price, sience you have better seating than prices are set to.

Also you have to leave three days to see if a route is good or bad, sience the pax in this game are booking up to three days ahead.

Well I am not playing at pearls so i am not able to look it up but the numbers you are given here keep me wondering … you have 4 planes and you are flying really to 40! destinations? Normally I would say you fly to 4-5 destinations per day on the EMB and 3-4 on the 737. That would give a total of maximum 18 Destinations. So if you are flying to 40 destinations then there is something wrong. Their is a ban impleneted for city flights and for London it is affecting the following airports London: LCY/LGW/LHR/STN/LTN. So if you are flying from LHR to any of the other London Airports you will not get any passengers. Then do you have any service planned on your flights? And what prices are you using? Look via the ORS system maybe you are too expensive compared with your competetors so not many people will book your flights … Then this is a hub Based game … so you should offer daily flights to the same destinations because only the passangers will travel with you. If they can go from Aberdeen to London on Monday but not on the rest of the week they will go with another airline that offer the service on a daily base. And last but not least … each destination will be updated for passengers only once in 24 hrs. to get reliable information if a route will work or not it will take up to 3 days.

Merged your two threads with the same question to one new thread in the community support

[b][i]"[color="#00bfff"]Then do you have any service planned on your flights? And what prices are you using? Look via the ORS system maybe you are too expensive compared with your competetors so not many people will book your flights … "

[/color]

[/i][/b]Where can I find this bit of information please and what is the ORS system?

The ORS ("Online Reservation System") is a tool to compare the flights on a route. You´ll find it HERE