Holiday Replacement

I will be in Australia for the next two weeks starting the 27th of September. I  will be accessing AS with minimal disruptions from there.

Please post your holiday replacements here. We would like to point out the following quote from the game rules:

Every holiday replacement has to be announced at the airlinesim board under specification of both usernames (player and replacement), server, dates of start and end. The maximum duration/time frame of a holiday replacement cannot exceed 28 days. After a holiday replacement, it is not allowed to announce a new replacement within 28 days. During a holiday replacement, it will not be allowed to trade shares and planes between the replacement player's account and the account(s) he/she is taking care of.

Starting on 24.11.'16 until 28 days later (21.12.'16?)  my holiday replacement will be matth because he is my personal slave and has no choice to deny.

Account: Syriana

Server is.. I don't know. Idlewild and whereever this account has shit going on.

kkthxbye

as user "mgmcayey" is from Puerto Rico and has currently no reliable internet access he asked me to take care of his airline on pearls for the time being. Hope the replacement will be just a short time.

as user "mgmcayey" is from Puerto Rico and has currently no reliable internet access he asked me to take care of his airline on pearls for the time being. Hope the replacement will be just a short time.

finished

Hello,

User ascarops will be replacing me (syn111) briefly from 14/1/18 until max 19/1/18 in hoover.

Thanks

User tal0n will take care of my account UFN.

With the 28 day limit that'll be 10/10/18.

All servers are affected.

User tal0n will take care of my account UFN.

With the 28 day limit that'll be 10/10/18.

All servers are affected.

I'll have to reinstate Tal0n as my holiday deputy again.

I won't be able to log in until early 2019. In the meantime Tal0n will take care of business until Christmas (28 days...)

Hello,

I would like to report a holiday replacement:

Original user: Yb
Replacement: voeni

Server: Riem
Time period: 19th of September - 6th of October (17 days total).

Short notice: Internet problems in holidays and quotenbiber taking care on Nicosia.

Latest 20 October this year

Hello,

I would like to report a holiday replacement:

Original user: AirbusOne
Replacement: goldgraeberx

Server: Nicosia
Time period: 06th of February - 08th of February.

Holiday Replacement:
Server: Wright
Original user: kevinlaw98
Replacement: ilokrutz
Effective: 6 April 2020 - 3 May 2020