How can I increase profits early?

Hello Community!

As my title says I am looking at trying to increase my profits early in a new server. I understand most of the basic premises of airlinesim(as you will see when you look at my airline), but early profits have been a struggle for me and often lead to me getting “outpaced” in competitive markets like America. I started a new airline in Hoover almost a month ago now, and I have only been able to acquire one new aircraft. I feel as though I should be doing better than this. I have read forum posts about my aircraft choices, and they don’t sound like the most profitable in their families. However, a full A319 is better than an 80% full A320, right? So, if someone could look over my airline and give me some feedback on how to increase my profits I would appreciate the help solving one of my biggest problems.

https://hoover.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprises/6062?7&tab=0

Well, a A319 is definitely not a highly profitable aircraft. And with your loads of +97% you would most likely fill an A320 too.

And compared with an A319, a CS300 is definitely much more profitable.

I also feel like your onboard service is a bit on the expensive side.

On a new server with little competition you should be able to charge premium prices with cheaper seats, thus maximizing profits. 15% is even on an old server low. If your flight is full, increase the prices a couple of percent and see if you still get filled. If yes, increase prices further.

You might also choose destinations that have little competition (yet), as there will be demand that you can serve. Though that becomes more and more difficult with time, as all the others keep serving more and more destinations.

Well, a A319 is definitely not a highly profitable aircraft. And with your loads of +97% you would most likely fill an A320 too.

And compared with an A319, a CS300 is definitely much more profitable.

I also feel like your onboard service is a bit on the expensive side.

On a new server with little competition you should be able to charge premium prices with cheaper seats, thus maximizing profits. 15% is even on an old server low. If your flight is full, increase the prices a couple of percent and see if you still get filled. If yes, increase prices further.

You might also choose destinations that have little competition (yet), as there will be demand that you can serve. Though that becomes more and more difficult with time, as all the others keep serving more and more destinations.

Well I am going to implement to pricing changes now, as for the planes I will add A320s from here on out. I dont think restarting is the best thing to do here. Thank you for the help.

Reset is the best option with 4 planes so far.