How often are the aircraft leasing list updated? =/ Dash8

Is it just me or am I the only one who can’t see any Dash8 being put up for lease?

I spotted one of the other user who started around the same time as I did who managed to lease 6 Dash8s.

However for the past few days since I started I haven’t seen a single Dash8 being put up for lease.

Can somebody enlighten me? :wacko:

If you started 3 or 4 days ago and get 1 Q400 every 15 hours (new ordered leased) then you could get 6 or 7 Q400s

Hi

i´m not on Meigs anymore, but this is pobably because all used Dash are allready leased out.

This is quite simple, they didn´t wait for used Dash to be leased out, they just ordered new ones, wich you can to too.

go to:

Manufacturers / Dash8 / Bombadier Dash8-Q400A / Order new aircraft, select quantity first, then klick on ´request quotation´ / set mark at: Leasing purchase and klick on: place order

sorry

RIGHT. THATS WHY =) ahaha.

I didn’t realise that you could order new lease =/ great! thanks so much for the info!

oh and… how long would it take for the lease to be available if i chose to request quotation for a new lease? Would the security deposit be deducted from my account first or?

The security deposit is deducted immidiately, planes are available after they are produced, see ´Aircraft model details´ for production rate of each plane.

Dash8-Q400 is 12 hours, so you would get your fist dash after 12 hours, the second after 24 hours and so on.

edit:

if you order more than one plane please note.

• Leasing rates are paid weekly after the delivery time of each plane, not the time you´ve ordered them

• You will get a discount if you order 5 or more planes, starting at 1% if you order 5 planes and going up to 5% if you order 50 planes or more.

Thanks again for the insightful reply! bumped up your reputation point there