IAG Indonesian Aviation Group

Same problem with me: There is an investigation going on against the CEO of Sparrow Air. It is believed that it was the CEO of the airline who wrote and sent letters to competitors with the information of termination of their contracts between Jakarta airport and the specific airline. Strangely, no airline was affected who shares an IL with Sparrow Air.

Instead, they got letters with the information that Sparrow Air will do their utmost to support the availability of gates and slots at CGK!

The Indonesian aviation authority sent a letter to the CEO of Sparrow Air with some questions but it is believed that this letter was ingested into a running JT8D-200 of an MD-80 on the apron. Sparrow Air sent them a demo oxygen mask to show that safety is the most important factor in aviation.

Later, the CEO was seen during a visit in a kindergarten with a full load of Sparrow Air-toy planes and a spokeswoman said “that Sparrow Air is doing so much for the community and Indonesia as a whole. This should always be considered. The allegations are baseless and every take-off and landing shows our willingness to connect people together for peace and love”.

Megawatti Suribaya Soekarnoputri – director of fleet-planning at Sparrow Air (always nodding as soon as the CEO of Sparrow Air speaks) added that “the authorities of Jakarta airport should urgently provide all enhancements to allow a much higher capacity at terminals as well as a higher number of slots instead of investigating baseless allegations. Indonesia needs optimized air traffic connections and it´s annoying that during peak-hours, dozens of our aircraft are waiting on taxiways at congested CGK”.

Attached is the present to the authority including a teddy bear ;) :

nusa-logo-grodvubw.png

Nusantara Airways is undergoing an "improvement program".

Medan. Over the last weeks the management has evaluated different plans to improve the service of Nusantara Airways to the

customers and the airline group. The final decision is a new branding connecting Nusantara Airways closer to the Indonesian

people and to the INDONESIAN Group. 

The new corporate identity is going along with a new logo which has Batik design elements while also giving Nusantara Airways

the INDONESIAN Commuter sticker. A new livery in this style will be rolled out with the delivery of the new fleet! 45 Xian MA60 

will be withdrawn from service after almost one year of reliable service with Nusantara. The reason for this decision is the poor field

performance which makes it impossible to fly important airports with largers airplanes. Replacement aircrafts are 36 ATR 72-600

and 12 Embraer 190 which have shown their outstanding performances in the mainline airlines already. The current Dash 8-Q200

will stay for the very small runways around Indonesia.

Hello, do you happen to play in Ellinikon?

If not, any chance for consulting session about Indonesian market? :D

Aero Southern just found that the whole IAG Group was simply gone...

Massive Chaos at all airports in Indonesia

wow, what an opportunity for Aero Southern

Aero Southern just found that the whole IAG Group was simply gone...

Massive Chaos at all airports in Indonesia

:D Take your chance! Good luck with the free space in Indonesia now! :)

wow, what an opportunity for Aero Southern

definitely.  Now slots in CGK go back to normal, and i can add more flights :)

:D Take your chance! Good luck with the free space in Indonesia now! :)

Thanks! :D

i'm trying to use some 747s. I hope they works.

IAG was a challenge for me, but it was fun to have such a big competitor. :)

IAG was a challenge for me, but it was fun to have such a big competitor. :)

But always keep space for other players! :P I wasn't too hard to you, too! :D

But always keep space for other players! :P I wasn't too hard to you, too! :D

I know, but the problem is after you left, Indonesian Flyer enters the market, which is the fifth holding of Highflyer2.  :ph34r:

i still didn't add any pressure on it, (in fact i don't even know how to add pressure on other company, and now slots conditions in Indonesia are very well ^_^ ), but i just don't like it. :angry: Seriously, is there any reason someone need to open hundreds of holding on one serve?

Just pres

I know, but the problem is after you left, Indonesian Flyer enters the market, which is the fifth holding of Highflyer2.  :ph34r:

i still didn’t add any pressure on it, (in fact i don’t even know how to add pressure on other company, and now slots conditions in Indonesia are very well ^_^ ), but i just don’t like it. :angry: Seriously, is there any reason someone need to open hundreds of holding on one serve?

Just press on him both whit price and service on the same routes he flies. Better start putting pressure now untill he is bigger and as he already has more holdings and is not a newbie you do not need to take it easy, GO HARD!!! Lol

Just pres

Just press on him both whit price and service on the same routes he flies. Better start putting pressure now untill he is bigger and as he already has more holdings and is not a newbie you do not need to take it easy, GO HARD!!! Lol

Well, i will think about it, but Indonesia is a petty easy country to start. A lot of profit comes from domestic routes, and some routes can fill in without any connection flights. I'm still considering myself as newbie since Aero Southern is actually my first airline, and even i can run a company pretty well. Maybe it will be challenge for me to kick him or her out of market.

Another thing i notice is that Highflyer2 runs a lot of company and sells a lot company. I'm not sure how members in other alliance think, at least in Mondial, a lot of members doesn't like this players.

Well even an other reason to go hard.