IL-18

While waiting for the next super competitive new world you might want to check this out…

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/9852-the-big-thread-of-opportunities/?p=98985

Hi

I don` t use the IL-18 right now, but I love to see how fast these airlines are expanding.

All these haters in here can join another server if they have a problem with the IL-18` s. Just let other people have fun building up a hugh network and stop crying.

One could also see it as a challenging scenario. With some common 'AS sense', you should be able to outsmart any IL-18 competitor, if you choose a country with more than 1 airport.  :blush:

One could also see it as a challenging scenario. With some common 'AS sense', you should be able to outsmart any IL-18 competitor, if you choose a country with more than 1 airport.  :blush:

Problem is if they take up all the slots, how are you suppose to compete in the first place?

Problem is if they take up all the slots, how are you suppose to compete in the first place?

That's why I wrote in a country with more than one airport. 

I have yet to see someone blocking all slots, in US, China, Europe etc., with IL-18’s. :slight_smile:

Any news about this topic? How is it now, about 4 months later?