IndoSky

Indo_Logo.png

IndoSky (branded as Indo) has since it´s launch a month ago grown into becoming Indonesia´s most valuable airline as well as an airline for the elite of Indonesia, a true statement in high luxury. IndoSky is also an Unity Skies member which is the largest alliance in the world as well as the only alliance having strict quality criterion for members to enter. According to the CEO he can not find words for the pride of seeing every plane with a green circle on it. We also have the most modern fleet in the country, the largest fleet, we are the largest aerospace employer in the nation as well as having the possibility to offer the largest capacity on our combined fleet. But we would only configure our aircraft so densely if there would be an emergency as IndoSky has promised the Indonesian government to assist in any way possible including transport of high officials and all of this for free letting the vital tax income go to something else. We are the only airline in Indonesia actually helping and investing into the nation. Due to us being having the largest number of departures from Jakarta Soekarno Hatta Airport (CGK) we have been offered the state of the art brand new terminal 3 exclusively for us and for our partners and fellow Unity members. 

In our first month our value has grown to 160 million AS$ and our weekly profits are at around 70 million AS$.

We only fly a very modern fleet consisting of the latest aircraft and cabin products in passenger comfort, currently we have the lowest Carbon Dioxide emitting fleet as well as the most fuel efficient fleet as a whole. Unlike our competitors who fly noisy, dirty and unenvironmentally friendly 40 year old aircraft which should have been scrapped 30 years ago which is before the CEO of IndoSky was even born. Our current fleet consists of:

• 25 737-900ER with Winglets (105 more joining shortly)
  • 13 737-700 (3 ERs)
  • 7 737-800
  • 10 737-600 
  • 10 A319-100E
  • 42 A321-200E (80 more joining shortly)
  • 7 A320NEO (more in the process of joining)
  • 27 A320-200E
  • 2 A320-100 (which will soon be bought and transferred to a coming subsidiary)

We have today revealed our new "Indo" branding with our 20th 737-900ER which was delivered today:

Indo_737_900_ER.png

We are currently in negotiations with an other Indonesian carrier who is one of the largest competitors of IndoSky to have joint venture in the region, more will be following. We currently work in Close collaboration with the leading airlines in Thailand (Carnivora), China (Gorbi Group), Australia (Australis), The Philippines (Carnivora) and Europe (Air Geneva Group).

Today the process of painting has been going on all day in order to finish all 70 aircraft in two weeks. Our first repainted 737-800 was revealed today in Unity livery and seeing how good it looks the CEO decided to paint he entire 737-800 fleet in Unity liveries:

Unity_Indo_737_800.png

Though Unity you could connect to 1500 destinations around the world and profit from reward programs like Indo´s Sky Club. Where every dollar that you pay on bookings becomes one Sky Point and their are 5 stages of membership:

• Aviator
  • Silver
  • Gold
  • Diamond
  • Diamond Plus 

To reach these ranks you need to:

• Aviator -default when joining 
  • Silver -spending 1,000 AS$ in a year
  • Gold -spending 10,000 AS$
  • Diamond -Spending 50,000 AS$
  • Diamond Plus -paying a one time charge of 1,000,000 AS$ and receive free flights on any Unity Member for a lifetime in any class

Each of these rank are ones achieved available in 2 years and if you have spent the same amount in these 2 years they will be renewed paying with Sky points also counts towards your total.

When you look in to our website you have the option "Book with Sky Points" where prices will depend on your tier:

• Aviator Members prices are 10x as high as if paying with dollars (10% of the value you pay in AS$)
  • Silver Members prices are 5x as high as if paying with dollars (20% of the value you pay in AS$)
  • Gold Members prices are 3x as high as if paying with dollars (33% of the value you pay in AS$)
  • Diamond Members prices are 1.5x as high as if paying with dollars (75% of the value you pay in AS$)
  • All flights for Diamond Plus members are 100% free in any class

The higher the rank is the, higher is the chance for a class upgrade if any higher class seats are available. If you are a member we will always guarantee that you will get any seat if you book 3 days before the flight.

Currently the negotiations are going very well on starting  joint venture with an other Indonesian competitor the CEO thinks that closely collaborating and being friendly to competitors is key to success. If negotiations continue a fina answer will be given tomorrow and this joint venture will be revealed.

Today the CEO came with the saddening decision that none of the Global Group carriers will ever order any brand new A320 family aircraft including the A320NEos. Mr Christian Pålsson today said:

"Airbus has failed to deliver upon it´s promises regarding the A320NEO family of aircraft which according to them should have been a game changer. The aircraft does not operate any better than an 18 year old 737-800 after operating them side by side. Malaysian was the initial launch customer for the A320NEO but quickly after realizing the faults with the PW1100 engines returned the aircraft. Later BLU Caribbean became the third largest operator of the A320NEO operating round 35 aircraft for transatlantic flights where the performed fantastically. I high hopes for the A320NEO family. The only use I would see for them would be if the Global Group potentially orders some A320NEOs for long range low density routes and that the Aircraft could play a crucial role on some planed subsidiaries around the world. Stating that I have a particular interest in the A320NEO Heavy and possibly the A321LR but no A320NEO will be used for short haul service except for if we get them cheaply". Though IndoSky today announced an MoU for 50 737-800 equipped with Scimitar Winglets as well as 80 737-900 equipped with standard winglets which might even be firmed as early as next month this order is worth 7.5 billion AS$ but IndoSky will lease these aircraft thereby paying over 340,000,000 AS$. . This has put lots of pressure on Airbus.

Really hope we actually have a frequent flyer program. 

A320NEO might be worse than CEO in some cases, but 737 Scimitar is definitely worse than the old winglet version from my experience. Not sure whether it's just the data issue or Airbus and Boeing improvements just make them worse...

BTW, Christmas Island is just a bad destination, i never made it work. 

Hehe, Christmas Island is more a destination which I have for fun. It got the best name (my name is Christian), it makes me think of the spirit of Christmas and it looks good on the route network. One weekly 737-500 flight won't hurt me ;).

I have calculated that with the 737-800 Scimitar I will make on average 40 AS$ less per flight at theese extremely low fuel prices compared to the 737-800 and as soon as the fuel prices are over 0.32AS$/L I will start making money. Especially as there is no 737-800BGW with standard winglets which actually exists in real life so we could have it here as well, I will ask Math about it and hopefully it will be added. By the way as you can see I planning to have my 737-900ER with standard winglets as I presume that low fuel prices will stick for atleast 2 years more so when the time comes to replace them I might be ordering the Scimitar ones.

Kecepatan_Singapore_logo.png

Today the joint venture that has since the last week been rumored to exist has today been officially revealed. IndoSky today purchased Kecepatan Singapore (KES) now owning 70% of the company in question and 12.5% is still owned by Kecepatan Airways making it a joint venture, collaborating with both companies but being fully managed by IndoSky and being an affiliate Unity Skies member through IndoSky. The CEO said: "Never before have the two single largest competitors worked this closely together and this truly is setting the benchmark on how friendly competitors should be in AirlineSim towards each other".

KES has already decided upon retiring all of its current fleet and only operating 737s, CRJs and possibly A320s. Five 737-600s have already been leased and plans are to acquire all 10 737-500s from IndoSky and atleast 10 737-700s will be acquired. The two A320-100s might also be seasonally bought or leased for service in peak seasons. We will operate CRJ 700NG having a fleet of atleast 20 which will take over the ERJ routes where 737s can't fit either due to capacity or to runway size. A full livery will later be revealed as well as a collaborations list has to be well considered which right now seems to head in canceling atleast 1 Interlining agreement due to airline in question being specifically blacklisted by Unity Skies. KES will never be a large flagship carrier but instead a regional Southeast Asian airline, taking up a minor part of the Global Group but being vital for the people of Singapore.

One of the other reasons that I bough it is that i personally see it as slot blocking and i will do everything i can to quickly remove the ERJs and not block any slots. 

By the way as you can see I planning to have my 737-900ER with standard winglets as I presume that low fuel prices will stick for atleast 2 years more so when the time comes to replace them I might be ordering the Scimitar ones.

I might consider 737MAX 2 yrs later if possible  ;)

Indo_Logo.png

IndoSky today launched real long haul routes to Nairobi, Johannesburg, Kiev and Istanbul with our brand new ultra modern 737-700ERs equipped with the state of the art scimitar winglets. No other Indonesian carrier operates as modern aircraft as we do with our A320NEOs and 737s with Sharklets. Differentiating from others we heavily invest in Long Haul with now over 40,000,000AS$ invested. Our competitors seem to invest in smaller aircraft to fly to the Jungle. But we are the number one airline in Indonesia in service and comfort but we are also the most expensive. Our aim is to appeal to the Business traveler and not to the Cannibals in the jungle. 

We are currently looking for all types of staff but particularly for air stewardesses to join the Global Team which is the largest aerospace employer in Indonesia with 11,000 staff over 4000 more than our closest competitor. Our criteria for our stewardesses is:

• Female only
  • Retired from active duty at 32 years of age
  • Under 27 years when applying for the job
  • Weighing under 61kg
  • Being shorter than 1.72 m
  • Speaking clear and fluent English
  • Looking good
  • Following uniform standards at all time
  • Wearing atleast the minimal make up
  • Never committed a criminal act
  • An other language is always appreciated
  • Not being married
  • Not having children
  • Not taking drugs
  • Not drinking too much alcohol
  • Not smoking in any way
  • Walking properly 
  • Acting like a proper lady

If any of these points are violated then the individual will be suspended from duty and pay checks will be cut. Working for Indo is trully the most prestigious job in the sky and you will trully be living the high life with a vacation all your life. Our flight attendants are the highest paid in Southeast Asia and at a layover only the best hotel is booked for you we also usually offer longer layovers. Does this not sound better than the motels our competitors offer?

IndoSky has today signed a contract for 2 Airbus A380-800 theese aircraft will revolutionise Indonesian air travel. They are both just 4 years old and and will be used on "shuttle flights" which fly between our different hubs and focus cities. With both of theese new aircraft to operate the Jakarta to Surabaya route 8 times every day in total. Many journalist and aviation experts have been concerned that theese aircraft will not be economically effective which they are not but due to the extreme slot restriction at our wave times and in general theese aircraft will be used mainly for transporting connecting passengers, the point is that even if theese passengers don't earn us much money on the A380s they will earn us much money on other flights. The CEO has also assured that the A380 flights will make some profit but flying 4 A321s (which are equivalent in capacity) instead would make more. By being the third largest operator of the type and only one out of four operators of the A380 this will give us a huge marketing and bragging possibility and Airbus has promised to do everything they can to market our A380s which is turn would mean free marketing for our entire operation. We have planned to acquire atleast 10 A380s for short haul flights and from there we will see how demand leads us. We also put in large effort in having a high density in flights on our core routes thereby giving other opportunities for direct passengers so that they will let connecting passengers use the specific connection services like the A380.

The CEO was questioned at the announcement if it would not have been more effective to get 747s, 777s, 787s or A350s for theese short haul routes but he answered "Yes, it would have but the point is to offer as many seats as possible and we needed the aircraft that offers the most seats possible and also our competitors already fly 747s on theese routes and we need to show that we are the biggest".

These two aircraft are configured with 483 seats with 63 passengers in Business and 420 in economy class. If it is proven that the number of business seats offered is too small we will happily increase it in future aircraft. We have also become the largest airline in Jakarta and Bali and we are working in dominating other markets as well.

With both aircraft currently located in Vancouver they will fly to Rio de Janeiro where the CEO currently is and fly him and the Indonesian and Singaporean Paralympic teams home where each team will have an A380 for themselfs.

Mendarat-Perdana-2.jpg

While the A380 might not anywhere near the MTOW for domestic sector, I still considered it quite abusive to operate the whale between Jakarta and Surabaya. Bet Bali would be next to receive the whale. 747D should be more realistic, if it still available.

During high season earlier this year, there are several occasion that SUB and DPS closed suddenly in the middle of the day, due to runway crack, diverting all in-bound traffic to nearby airports. The lack of A380-capable gate should also discourage airline to operate the type into Jakarta or any Indonesian airports.

sq_a388_9v-skc_jakarta_120504_1.jpg

Also another reason not to operate A380 in Indonesia, I believe both CGK/WIII and SUB/WARR have Airfield Rescue Fire Fighting category IX which could only handle aircraft as big as Boeing 747. Except for emergency, no A380 could legally take-off and landing on any Indonesian airports as the A380 require ARFF cat X.  

Wonder how much you bribe the authority to let you operate A380, lol..  :ph34r:

i make profit by using 747s between CGK and SUB, but you need to have a more condensed config for your aircraft. My 747 even has more than 450 seats on board...

IndoSky is the highest valued indonesian carrier I estimate it to be higher valued than all other indonesian airlines combined. It is the biggest carrier at CGK, DPS, BPN, KNO and countless smaller airports so it is highly valued to the government and we have the deep pockets to bribe whoever needs to bribed. DPS has already received two daily A380 services. All A380 flights are fully booked and make around 25,000 for SUB flights and 35,000 for DPS flights with over 300 connecting passagers on each flight which would otherwise not have flown with IndoSky, the A380s seem to perform well over expectations. 

I considered using 747-400s (due to the shorter turnaround time compared to A380s and 748s) but I can't get hold of ny new ones and they are abit too old for my fleet but maybe a future subsidiary will operate them in the same way as I operate A380s in IndoSky. Also the point of using A380s is to offer the largest possible capacity and an A380 offers 120 seats more than a 747.

Just curiosity, how much do you charge you PAX? And how's your cargo loading?

I charge 227AS$ for economy and 717AS$ for business on the CGK-BWN route. I can't reveal exactly how much I charge but through theese public figures you should know. My cargo loading is decent, unlike my competitors I see cargo as a chance to get extra revenue so I don't ignore it (6 million every week), thereby I have 70% cargo loads on average and I am by far the biggest cargo carrier in Indonesia.

Please don't reveal anything regarding my pricing!

I was trying to understand your price and cargo loading on cgk-sub/dps routes… The thing I want to mention is if your cargo loading is good at this point, when you add more 380/747 on the routes, the loading might be a disaster. Be honest, I only get less than 10 units of cargo per 747 flight on both routes

I charge 227AS$ for economy and 717AS$ for business on the CGK-BWN route. I can't reveal exactly how much I charge but through theese public figures you should know. My cargo loading is decent, unlike my competitors I see cargo as a chance to get extra revenue so I don't ignore it (6 million every week), thereby I have 70% cargo loads on average and I am by far the biggest cargo carrier in Indonesia.

So wait what makes you more profit on a flight a cargo flight or a passenger flight? 

So wait what makes you more profit on a flight a cargo flight or a passenger flight? 

My passagers always make the most profit but the cargo gives me extra revenue.

IndoSky has finished a great week with our 100th A321, 50th A320 and 5th A380 joining the fleet, we have also received a third of all the Jakarta market, we have become the second largest airline in Surabaya without even focusing any efforts there and only running it as a focus city and not as a hub and we are now bigger than carriers having hubs there. We also received domination over Medan and now we have two daily A380 flights between Medan and Jakarta. 

We also sent three brand new A380s to bring home the Indonesian, Singaporean and Swedish Paralympic teams where Indonesian won one bronze medal in Powerlifting and Singapore won two bronze and one gold in Swimming and Sweden won a lot more. These three aircraft have not yet entered operation and where equipped with 81 Business class seats on the top floor but without all the economy seats thereby giving space for all the equipment on the first floor as well as the large cargo holds. Never before has any paralympic team flown in more style.

The CEO announced today together with Airbus´s CEO Mr Fabrice Bregier an order for 200 Airbus A321NEO light which most likely will be taken delivery in batches of 50 with all of them being leased and a couple coming from private lessors. The order is worth 13,866,200,000AS$ after the 5% discount. These aircraft will replace older A321s and 737-900ERs as well as add more capacity. IndoSky also signed a MoU for 300 more A321NEOs. These aircraft will allow IndoSky to operate aircraft in the category (due to the space flex) and no longer rely on the wet leased 757s from Kecepatan Singapore for any thing larger than an A321. We plan to acquire 83 A321Es and 40 A320Es during the coming weeks. We have also leased an A319E light (we already operate 10 A319E medium for long and medium haul routes) for evaluation and we want to directly compare it to our 737-700 fleet, if the financial results are promising the aircraft might be introduced.

IndoSky has also revealed that it will donate 100,000,000AS$ each year to charity and will paint a couple of aircraft in liveries of charities such as Sea Shepherd and Unicef. More news to come and the aircraft are expected to be revealed during the coming week, they will most likely be A320s and A321s. 

As the AGEX has dropped below 750 within a week from 920 which is very painful meaning that we will not add more A380s because we currently don't have the need for more. When the AGEX will rise again we will add atleast 15 more A380s. 

Though the most important is the move we did last week was what we call "operation knockout" thereby changing all prices to the ideal rate and becoming top rated on every single flight we fly and in many cases booking systems need to be scrolled for passages before seeing any other flight number than SKY. We hope to offer 500 daily departures (3500 weekly) from Jakarta thereby furth securing our dominance. We also plan to become the largest carrier in Indonesia by passagers which we sadly are not but we fly only 50,000 less passagers every week than Kecepatan Airways which is mainly due to his high density all economy antonov flights through the jungle.

Is the AirbusA321NEO a good plane to use 

@Highlander: You are posting in a section which is meant for game worlds specific topics. If you want to know about general stuff, you might want to use the “general” or “community support” boards to ask your questions.