IndoSky

IndoSky has become indonesia's largest carrier and the only carrier keeping good loads in the low AGEX environments of 730. We thank our employees for this fantastic achievement and the most important of all also need to be thanked which are the customers. The customers are the key to the successful operation of IndoSky. Today the 120th Airbus A321 aircraft joined our fleet with at least 150 more joining in the close future with atleast 200 A321NEOs coming soon brand new from the factory. We also got our 20th A319 and 74th A320 today. Today market a historic day as IndoSky leased 27 A320 family aircraft all delivered within the same day. Out of theese 11 of where A320Es, 4 A320NEOs and 12 A321s. By tomorrow we will have our 300th aircraft within the fleet. With more to come very quickly. 

This is one of our A321s which where delivered yesterday and has been put in operation at Denpasar. She does not yet feature the state of the art winglets but she is under 2 years old and as soon as the option comes she will be retrofitted. Note the different design for the engines with only partial parts of the logo on the engines and not the full logo like the 737s:

Indo_A321.png

It appears IndoSky was granted a rescue loan in order to cover operating expenses. Should this concern clients?

It appears IndoSky was granted a rescue loan in order to cover operating expenses. Should this concern clients?

I wouldn’t be worried as Indobank has the firm grip on the situation.

I am delaying my staff payments so that the money could be better used as investment. Though you need to know everything about rescue loans before playing around with them, otherwise you risk your entire company. I have the situation fully under control at Indo and no need to be worried. Even if I miscalculate something which has happened, I have friends who can instantly back me up through a emergency sale of assets. When I am stable again I will buy the assets back. I have lately played around with loans in many ways. I have set up a specific topic where I describe the test scenario and the results.

You broke out of your role as ceo to help :frowning: I was just trying to be that pesky question asker/fud spreader at a news conference lol

And now we go again. IndoSky is reported but there is nothing to accuse us of. Everything at Indo is done by the rules. Is it just jealousy of the quick expansion and almost complete market domination in Indonesia? The CEO is perfectly fine with being reported but he is in the same time perfectly aware of the rules and unlike other UAB members he does not "accidentally" break them. I wonder how many times we can get reported? Maybe we could be setting a record?

BLU Express was launched today. The Swedish company previously known as BLU Bank today launched scheduled service using six CRJ200s which are designated as Challenger 850s within the fleet. The airline operates on behalf of IndoSky but with it´s own brand and image. The headquarters are in the Swedish regional capital called Karlstad. It is also the city in which the CEO was born. There are about 200 employees currently working at the HQ making BLU one of Karlstad´s largest employers. BLU Express also runs charter flights and operates high luxury executive service for other carriers. Currently it offers 55 daily departures on the DPS-SUB route which both are IndoSky hubs. According to the CEO of BLU and IndoSky the point with BLU Express is for passagers to be able to fly quickly between critical global Business hubs with check in closing only 20 minutes before departure and with the special Global touch to the service. BLU Express is certainly a high luxury carrier using the same seats as Indo but with the BLU branding. Exactly the same service is offered.

Plans are to extend the fleet with 30 more CRJ200s on offer from our largest lessor Tao Aviation Services. E145s are also currently being considered.

BLU Express operates from its own terminals which are specially built with swiftness in mind and our motto is that one should never need more than 30 minutes at the airport including departure and arrival. The BLU Express terminals are very different from other terminals. There is not much walking needed and the overall shape of the terminal is a large mushroom with roof extending over it. The Challengers pull up under the roof and are only on the ground for 20 minutes. The terminals are partially inspired on the Pan American World Airways Terminal at JFK. Each terminal can accommodate up to 20 Challengers at ones and as there are no wave systems there will never been that many planes on the ground at once. This airline was formed with growth in mind.

Pan-Am-terminal-07-61-Bob-Proctor1-860x4

New routes might be announced in the future. Here is a BLU Express Challenger 850 which features 31 seats, with three in Business and 28 in Economy. Plans are to turn the airline into an Business and first only carrier:

BLU_Connection_CRJ200.png

Enjoy a luxurious, fast and comfortable experience with BLU Express for as low as 99AS$.

BLU Bank has now officially become BLU Express and to celebrate we just added 10 more CRJ100/200s. We currently plan to have a fleet of more than 50 CRJ 100/200 family aircraft and over 50 other CRJs. Our first loads seem to be great and it is greatly believed that BLU Express will have a positive impact to the Indonesian economy. It will finally be able to connect business travellers and be a proper business airline. We have thereby launched a new platform called Global Business which will greatly impact companies when booking tickets and no extra fee will be charged unlike other Business travel agencies.

The CEO hesitated today at an interview to point out the effectiveness of the Express Terminal structure ans also indicated that they might in the future be used for express flights using A319s. He also pointed out that if out of some desire jetways will be required the terminal is built with jet bridges in mind and they could be equipped. If equipped the terminal will be able to even handle A380s.

At the launch of the first trailer for BBC´s anticipated Planet Earth II the trailer was reflected onto an Indo A380 with the front titles removed and only the tail in Indo livery. The series will all be shown on all Indo flights (all have personal IFE). Indo supports the beauty of the earth and every year hundreds of millions are donated to charity whereby a third of that is for the planet. Indo sky believes in exposing the beauty of our planet and doing everything possible to preserve it. Indo currently operates the most fuel efficient fleet in Asia which is a commitment to our planet. 

Welcome aboard Indo, Global Group members and Unity Skies partners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8aFcHFu8QM

IndoSky has now taken delivery of our 56th A320NEO acquiring 50 originally ordered by Malaysian, 15 Specially ordered for us by Shark leasing, 6 from the defunct MexAir (we owned 5% of it) and Air Geneva has also started returning some of it´s 140 A320NEOs due to the current crisis of the air travel market. We plan on getting at least 40 more A320NEOS in the coming month. The A320NEOs will together with A321Es replace the 737 fleet which will be all gone by the year end. 

Bombardier is currently preparing the launch delivery of the CS300 to Kecepatan Indonesia which will be a new carrier currently express flights around Indonesia using the Kecepatan brand but without being linked to Kecepatan Airways and instead being fully owned by Indo. 

Indo_Logo.png

American_Sky_logo.png

IndoSky has built two new terminals in America! These are Terminal 14 at New York La Guardia and Terminal 19 at Orlando International. These two terminals will be the international gateways for all of American´s international operations. In order to free up space American´s Terminal One will only be used for domestic flights. American operates a combination of A320, A321, 767 and 777 machines on it´s many international routes. These machines will be properly accommodated at these new terminals. A homeland security section will also be built whit the goal that no passenger should spend more than 10 minutes waiting. The main focus is adapting these new terminals to the 252 seat 777-300s which American operates five of and plans to grow. In order to properly accommodate these beasts twenty of the gates will be built with two Jetways while twenty more gates will only have one jetway aimed at accommodating the smaller A320s flying shorter trans Atlantic flights or flights to Canada and South America (mainly Mexico). In total each of these terminals will initially have forty jetways and twenty bus gates but currently only gates are operational and starting by tomorrow all International flights will be handled by these new terminals. 

American_777_300_ER.png

A dedicated Business class lounge will be offered with personal check in and assistance, spa, a la carte menu, showers, work area, library and most important a sleeping area where one can rest for a couple of areas in a private room. Complimentary limousine pick up from any place in New York as well as well as complimentary helicopter service from Downtown Manhattan are also offered. For each flight a dedicated Business class shuttle will be offered directly to the aircraft using special executive busses offering comfortable leather seating preparing you for the fantastic flight ahead. 

Indo_Logo.png

IndoSky has finally retired the last of our ones proud fleet of 737s. This ones mighty fleet was made up of over 70 300s, 400s, 500s, 700s, 800s and 900s. At one point over 4000 employees worked on having the 737s flying reliably. Sadly due to the high age of these machines as well as the maintenance and staff cost of keeping an additional fleet these beauties have been retired on the 1st of May 2017 after 300 days of service. IndoSky started as a pure 737 operator until A320s started joining the fleet. It is a very sad moment to see them go and many staff and frequent flyers wish them them the best goodbye. The services will be moved to either A320NEOs or A380s. In a sequence the last twelve 737-900ER took off from Jakarta headed for the Arizona Desert while thousands of Employees and customers greeted them goodbye. The CEO also attended this event and some media speculate that tears could be seen coming from his eyes but he denies all legations. IndoSky has a bright future ahead as an all Airbus operator flying the newest and most modern aircraft available. We are currently waiting for delivery of 200 A321NEOs and 20 brand new A380 aircraft. These two aircraft families will be what our future will look like. THANK YOU 737! 

Indo_737_900_ER.png

Indo_Logo.png

During the sad retirement ceremony of the 737 fleet it was also announced that our fleet of 70 A320Es will be retired from Indo service and moved to American all the way across the Pacific. The A320Es has already started approaching two years old and American desperately needs them for expansion. The A320Es have been the backbone of our fleet being used at all Indo hubs and focus cities. During the coming three days the A320Es will end their flying duty and the last machine will be departing Jakarta on the 8th of May heading for American´s hub in Seattle where they will be used to replace A321s and expand American´s presence at the airport. All A320Es have been replaced by brand new A320NEOs of which we operate the largest fleet in the world followed by American. The over 5000 crew working with these aircraft will be reassignment to other duties and no crew will be laid off. We thank you all of your understanding and wish the A320Es the best future service within the Global Group. The next to be retired are the A321s followed by the A321Es which are expected to be all replaced by the end of the summer. IndoSky is currently investing more than 2 billion dollars into new equipment to truly make us world leading. 

Indo_Logo.png

With the latest ten A380s delivered yesterday a suspicious black unmarked livery was applied, Airliner.net is now full of speculation on what is actually happening. Out of our 35 A380s, 25 wear the full Indo livery and ten of them wear this black livery. A rebrand is speculated. We are the largest A380 Operator in the world operating almost half of all A380s ever built.

Black_A380.png

Sea_Shepard_A380.png

Our 10 mysterious A380s have now had their livery completed. It is a Black livery supporting Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. Sea Shepherd is a fighting force for marine life. They dont care who their opponent is and do all they can to fight for marine life who have no say. They are Relentless. This year Sea Shepherd turns 40 years from that it was founded by Captain Paul Watson (who co-founded Greenpeace) in 1977. Captain Watson left Greenpeace after believing their methods of protesting were submissive and some ideal fully wrong for the best of the planet. He saw how Greenpeace didn't get anything done. Thereby he formed his own Direct Action Organisation called Sea Shepherd Conservation Society to fight for Marine life. In forty years Sea Shepherd have saved thousands of Whales, Sharks, Dolphins, Porpoise and other marine life. The Global Group Supports Sea Shepherd, that why we have painted 10 A380, 10 A321 from Indo´s fleet and 10 A321, 5 767-400ER and 5 A320NEO from American´s fleet. In total we have painted 40 aircraft supporting the 40 years of Sea Shepherd. We would like to congratulate Sea Shepherd for their 40 years saving the waters of our planet and thanks them for saving so much innocent life from brutal murder. Currently we are crossing our fingers for the worlds most endangered marine mammal the Vaquita Porpoise to be saved from extinction. 

Our 10 new Sea Shepherd A380s are not just for flying schedules, these are used as a weapon. The whole fleet of ten flew over the entirety of Japan at low altitude. The thousands of kilometers from Sapporo on the Northern Island of Hokkaido to Naha on the Southern Island of Okinawa. The formation was steadily held and millions of people could see the beautiful livery black livery. Our goal is fighting death scenes such as these:

1024px-AustralianCustoms-WhalingInTheSou

761912-antarctica-environment-whaling-fi

This has made the greedy government to attempt forbidding Indo from operating through Japan but surely wont happen as our partner Japan International are representing us on behalf of Japan. Even if we were banned from Japan we would not care as the loss won't be ours but of the Japanese people.

One of the A380s delivered delivered from New York did a low flyby over the Faroe Islands showing our dislike to their brutal pilot whale mass murders. We dont want so beutifull animals to look like chopping boards. 

8041786-3x2-700x467.jpg

Indo_Logo.png

With the acquisition of 30 A321CEO machines today we have greatly increased our fleet of the type. Thereby we currently have a fleet of 90 A321Es and 50 A321s. We are planning to further acquire 10 more A321Es and for the rest wait out the revolutionary A321NEO which for us will be a game changer. Our plan to by the end of the year phase out all A321CEO machines is still standing but this time Airbus can't give us any delays. Each day we dont have the A321NEO is for us losing possible revenue. We will order 300 A321NEOs in batches of 50. Together with fleet of 160 A320NEO (planned to increase to 200) and 35 A380 (planned to increase to 50 and later 100) will construct the best short haul fleet in the world. The future looks bright for Indo with our A321s leading the way.

Indo_A321.png

Sea_Shepard_A380.png

With our 40th A380 joining the fleet we now operate more than half of all A380s ever built. Today 6 A380s joined our fleet and arrived at Jakarta simultaneously. The CEO Christian Pålsson stated to the press "With the low number of slots at Jakarta especially per hour we would not be able to offer the connections that we do without the revolutionary A380s, with over 60% direct passengers we could not have supplied connections to our longer flights without the A380s capacity. As none of the A380 routes are exclusive A380 routes we would like to kindly ask direct passengers to take one of our A320 or A321 aircraft which fly outside of the waves. Taking one of the smaller aircraft also eases congestion thereby enabling a more seamless journey." These machines are also painted in the Sea Shepherd livery showing the support that The Global Corporation gives each year to Sea Shepherd for their fantastic activities in Defending, Conserving and Protecting marine life. 

Indo_Logo.png

Indo LOVES Malaysia! Indonesia´s flag carrier has just launched a Malaysian subsidiary under the name and branding Malaysian. A year ago Malaysian was the flag carrier of Malaysia and ruled the Malaysian market. Now Malaysian is again reborn but this time only a small airline and mostly just a branding for our Malaysian customers. As IndoSky is investing hundreds of million of dollars (more than the worth of all Malaysian carriers combined) into Malaysia by building word class terminals, putting various offices and dedicating a further 50 A320NEO machines to Malaysian operations with the intention to serve every major Indonesian city from Kulala Lumpur and serving every Major Malaysian city from Jakarta, Medan, Makkasar, Denpasar and Surabaya. Malaysian is a branding for our Malaysian customers to feel at home with. Malaysian as an airline transported many million passengers through extreme luxury being the original developer of the iLUX concept which the Global Group still uses but under the new name Global Standard. We have put up a bid to the Malaysian government stating that if they grant us unrestricted Malaysian traffic rights we will invest 1 billion dollars in Malaysian air travel. They have declined except for the sole 767-400ER in the fleet of Malaysian no other aircraft will be operated using the Malaysian branding. The Malaysian and Indo websites and official partners offer the same rates and same product. We are also planning for a future Malaysian partner to work closely with code sharing all our flights. 

Malaysian_refreshed_767-400_ER.png

If anybody is interested I can offer you franchise deals in Indonesia feeding my monopoly operation (I don't operate anything smaller than A320NEOs myself). The only thing you need to do is base a holding wherever you want in the world (except for Indonesia). Thereby your main operation could be based in any other part of the world. I have already established an airline for you which will still be majority owned by my but unless you thoroughly break any of our agreed upon terms (with warnings), I wont take back control of the company. Unlike a 10 million start up as most would be this airline will have 30 million in capital thereby allowing you to do a lot more than with 10 million. My conditions are to mainly keep out of CGK and SUB (with exceptions) and fly whatever you wish in the country and abroad with planes max the size of CRJ1000s or E195s. If you get bored or want to focus on anything else then I can at anytime fully buyback the company. There should be no competition and it should be a perfect scenario to develop as an airlinesim player under my guidance as a franchise airline I will tell you most of my tips and tricks to being successful at this game in order to have a consistent operation to my companies. If interested please PM me.

This is a duplicate of a previous post but it is perfect on topic here.