Interlining in holding structure

Hello,

i have probably very simle question, i can`t find answer to that (using google).

I have holding company (Sarojin Invest on Otto) which have 100% share in my airline (Sarojin Airlines).

I requested interlining with selected airline and he reject, but offer interlining to my holding company (Sarojin Invest) instead of actual airline, which i accepted.

My question is:

if i have interlining with his airline, and my HOLDING company (Sarojin Invest), that interlinig automatically works for my airline (Sarojin airlines) ?

Thank you

Short answer: No :slight_smile:

If i make interlining Sarojin Invest <-> Sarojin airlines ? I will work ?

I don`t understand then, why he reject interlining for my airline and then offer it for holding ....

No, won't work. And why the other company rejected the IL, you should ask the company directly. Perhaps he also has no idea how ILs work.

Ok, thank you for answers :)

No, won't work. And why the other company rejected the IL, you should ask the company directly. Perhaps he also has no idea how ILs work.

Unless the partner's goal is to bankrupt this holding company by forcing the hiring of employees when the holding has zero income.

or in other words: @OP: you MUST check your holding’s finances. as kenmuir pointed out, your holding now has staff (networkers). make sure the holding has the money to pay for them or you will lose all companies eventually

For sure some staffs would have been hired to handle the IL and their salary should be paid at weekend closing. Usually when people start sub right away after the holding, they transfer all the fund to the new sub, leaving holding with 0 cash.

Maybe some cheap aircraft in used market can be used to transfer fund? The fund would have to cover weekend closing and severance payment to terminate those staffs.

Ups, you are all right, i have 0 balance on holding and -900 now for week closing, so thank you for tip how to fix :], now i have to find cheapest plane...

EDIT: In case somebody have same issue, Cessna 208A (cargo) is probably cheapest fix...