Introduction of new aircraft types

Any word on the -9MAX and E2? 

Yes I am impatient. 

Any word on the -9MAX and E2? Yes I am impatient.

As for the 7M9, don't expect anything "official" before end of june.

“Official” in this case is refering to the planning manual which Boeing wanted to have updated by end of June. That was at least the schedule a few months ago. Expect it in AS a few weeks later.

http://www.boeing.com/resources/boeingdotcom/commercial/airports/acaps/737MAX.pdf

Page 41 for MAX 9

Reading this vs the A321neo its surprising how much better the A321Neo looks on paper. I bet the 737-9Max makes more profit though.

Pleeeez can we get the 190-E2? The suspense is killing me!

Mods/Staff' what is the ETA for the MAX 9 ? Im saving AS money for it. 

No idea when, but as a player I would highly recommend not saving / wasting your money on the MAX-9. The classic version is likely to be far more economical and readily available now rather than at some mystery point in the future 

Mods/Staff' what is the ETA for the MAX 9 ? Im saving AS money for it. 

Still delayed, no ETA yet. Might be released together with the E2... wouldn't count on it happening this month, I'm afraid.

I really hate to sound impatient, but it's been three months since the data for the 190-E2 was released... Any word yet?!

... more than four months ...

OK, I’m a pretty patient guy, but C’mon…

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Mods/Staff' what is the ETA for the 737-9MAX and E190E2? 

I'm sorry, but as before, there's just no ETA yet.

I'm sorry, but as before, there's just no ETA yet.

Whats going on, is there anything anyone can do to help quicken the process? 

It is coming right? 

P.s Thanks for answering. 

We are still working on it. And yes, those aircraft will come. And no, they won’t be totally revolutionize the game. They will be slightly more efficient, though you can do everything with existing aircraft as well.

Quick question for those who are working on the E2, will it have commonality with the E1s maintenance or not? IRL I dont think it does. 

Also end of month maybe for release? 

In reality 737-200 and 737-8 MAX or CR1 and CRK or DC9 and 717 also have a huge difference in commonality. There is a strong commonality between E1 and E2, and there are also important differences. Having said that it will most probably share commonality with E1.

In the german forum the E2 pic has been leaked. Reckon its out soon.

OOOOH! AAAAAAH!