Large scale technical issues affecting several game worlds

Meigs, Thailand: It seems, that there is no demand for domestic routes anymore. Routes like BKK-HKT or BKK-CNX, that should have a high demand get no bookings anymore…

I think now start the ASPERN problems in USA. Business / ECO goes down by 70 / 50 %. :(

Not every destination from IAD but many routes goes down. :blush:

South Africa on Meigs: massive problems with domestic traffic resulting in some problems for international connections. I've had to ground many aircrafts.

Shall we open a ticket for each airline with problems?

So, Aspern hat the ORS update stuck at 02:30 UTC again. Therefore some bookings are still pending, server is catching up.

I forwarded it to Martin and discovered a new issue on Aspern and Meigs that we hadn’t seen before. Now did a complete demand recalculation for those game worlds.

Also thanks for the reports about other game worlds where it has been improving already!

Shall we open a ticket for each airline with problems?

It’s not necessary per airline, just one ticket per game world would be since to keep it simple for AS Support.

Now, the next week started.... COULD PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME???

Thanks! I need quick money

Great! Keep us posted since we are grounding our AC, let our holding personnel sit at their desk while receiving their salary for doing nothing :)

aspern / chile update was a succes. bookings for scl are fine

Meigs update: Indonesia LF are stating to build up. :D 

Thanks for the fix.

but my question is, how can can we cover up our losses due to technical problem??

At Aspern, the planes are still bad booked…

And I’m still in dificulties

Aspern Update: Booking cycle for my airline's hub just passed and the load factor still remains at 10%. Only five to ten more passengers were booked. If this continues for a few more days, my airline's not going to exist.

Aspern Update: Booking cycle for my airline's hub just passed and the load factor still remains at 10%. Only five to ten more passengers were booked. If this continues for a few more days, my airline's not going to exist.

Yes, We Need URGENTLY MONEY…

Slowly the bookings are coming back in Brasil. To the US planes are again fully booked but some domestic routes are still booked at around 15% only.

Hope that Aspern recovers soon.

Thanks to the team who is taking care about these issues!

aspern / chile 

seems that there are problems with only some routes out of scl...some are nearly full, other domestic routes are still empty

no changes in switzerland :(  :excl:

Aspern: In Russia I see some recover (growth of booking for next days), but today fligths are still far from what it used to be 2-3 days ago....

Signs of recovery in Peru (Meigs) too. Not on old level though yet. Lost 8 Mio so far. So fingers crossed…

My estimate is about 85M AS$ of revenue loss during last few days.....taking a loans already to keep planes in fleet.....

I lost about 8mio

I think AS should react now immediately... Big carriers could cease operations every minute... and I need quickly money