Large scale technical issues affecting several game worlds

The issue seems to be solved, bookings are growing and coming back. Have you sent an email to support to ask for rescue loan or something as Spezialist has suggested?

On Thailand/Meigs there are no changes. Still nearly no bookings on domestic routes. I already lost my first plane because passenger revenue went down by 20% compared to the last week…

ASPERN:

I have still the same problem at some routes. Last week LF 100% this week arround 15-30%. Other Airlines on same routes has 100% like before ??????? I send already a PM on the Support. Up to now it dosen´t work by my Airline. 

Also Aspern: it seems that some airports in South America still suffer and bookings are far away from the numbers before. Some routes are filling very well again, others stay empty. SLF dropped to now 24%.

demands are growing on meigs in south africa but slowly. 100% routes were down to 17% on 04/02, raised to 31% on 04/03 and are at 49% today with an outlook of 44% tomorrow. this is still burning a lot of money (marge at -21% this week) and i can't take any more loans.

Note that it can take several days for things to swing back to normal again. The ORS is highly dynamic and any load that's usually based on connecting flights relies on these flights being bookable. With different booking patterns resulting from the recent technical issues, some flights might have received more bookings than usual, filling up to 100% and thereby making them unavailable as connecting flights. Give it a few days...from a technical perspective, things should be back to normal.

Thanks, Martin, for your explanations. Good to read that technically everything is running as wanted.

My Airlines didn't received any ompensation at all!!

I need the money, quick! If not, I have to give up many planes today and in the next days... I give the AS Team the chance to transfer some millions to my airline... But BEFORE 20:00! 

My Airlines didn't received any ompensation at all!!

I need the money, quick! If not, I have to give up many planes today and in the next days… I give the AS Team the chance to transfer some millions to my airline… But BEFORE 20:00!

Have you raised a ticket with support@?

Hey Sabena, i lost around AS$ 26,0 million.

Edit: Removed insult. Let’s keep it friendly. /Banff.

@SabenaExpress:

Posting here multiple times a day does not increase your chances to get any money gifted from AS Support. All we can do is give temporary financial aid to help out people that would otherwise lose planes or have to receive rescue loans. Your situation is in no way as urgent as you're trying to show here, with all airlines still being able to pay costs for several days (assuming earning not a single penny). When other airlines are actually losing planes and need support, that's much more severe than your situation.

@SabenaExpress:

Posting here multiple times a day does not increase your chances to get any money gifted from AS Support. All we can do is give temporary financial aid to help out people that would otherwise lose planes or have to receive rescue loans. Your situation is in no way as urgent as you're trying to show here, with all airlines still being able to pay costs for several days (assuming earning not a single penny). When other airlines are actually losing planes and need support, that's much more severe than your situation.

Im not able to pay the next week end closing, one of the next costs

I need financial help, in any case

And I want the money, because you  caused the problem

It was a technical problem causing this problem. There is no obligation for AS to pay anything back - "höhere Gewalt".

As suggested before, you may ask for financial help via email to the support. It seems that you are not in that bad situation you are describing as Spezialist certainly has checked your case.

Its a reallz bad situation... 

Or should i ground my airline to show you how bad the situation is

Its a reallz bad situation...

Or should i ground my airline to show you how bad the situation is

Once again have you bothered emailing support@?

Sabena, do you understand what ianmanson is asking you? Have you sent an email, yes or no?

I lost one plane out of nine planes, which is not nice but what hurts even more is the fact that I now have quite a lot of employees which are currently not needed. They continue to cost money, so profits will be lower even if load factors will be back to what they were before. It will take longer to be able to lease the plane I lost again, plus because I operate SSJs I will have wait some more before the plane is manufactured. All in all not really the experience I was looking for when I decided to come back to AS after a couple of years of break.

@Yak40 - If that SSJ was not from immediate delivery, you can lease it back from the market as soon as you have the full deposit money available.

Sabena, do you understand what ianmanson is asking you? Have you sent an email, yes or no?

yes and nobody answered :angry:

Loosing now my first planes

THANKS FOR COOPERATION :angry:  :angry:  :lol:  :lol: