List of airport sizes

Is there a list somewhere of all the airport sizes with their corresponding numerical value?

In the airports, the size description is done by text, ie “farm track”, “regional airport”, etc.

On the airplane page, the airport restrictions is a chart listing airport sizes 0-10.

Is there a list somewhere that correlates the text description to the number value?

On the airport information page,you can also find a demand value bar.

Airport size and demand bars are not related in any way.

There is no simple list anywhere of all the possible airport sizes?

Here is a list but in German: http://de.airlinesim.aero/wiki/index.php/Flughafengr%C3%B6%C3%9Fe

Thanks, Osi.

So I have another question.

On the plane page, the airport restriction list goes from 0-10.  That is 11 possible airport sizes.

On that page above there are 9 airport sizes.

How many airport sizes are actually in the game?

So I have another question.

On the plane page, the airport restriction list goes from 0-10.  That is 11 possible airport sizes.

On that page above there are 9 airport sizes.

How many airport sizes are actually in the game?

Restrictions are based on demand (the green bars) not size.

To clear up for racsofp. Airport sizes (farm track, mega-airport, etc) are NOT connected with aircraft restrictions and green bars that you can see on the airport page. Green bars represent the demand that the airport has. 1 bar means there's very little demand and 10 bars means that there's a lot of demand so there's a lot of passengers who want to get there. That means that two airports with 4-bars can have different sizes. Sizes are needed to identify turnarounds times and demand is required for demand (wow) and aircraft restrictions.

1 Like

Tell me if I have this right. (I’m in Wright)
In selecting an aircraft, say a BAE 146-200 (which has a restriction at the 10/10 mark), then I can’t use that at all, at an airport like Atlanta which has a level 10 passenger demand.
Do I have that right?

No.

It means you can not use that aircraft type to transport pax between two bar 10 airports. All other combinations are fine

Ohhh… now I get it! Thank you so much.