Location suggestion for international AirlineSim meet-up 2015

I would suggest Amsterdam/Schiphol as well. It. Has good train connections with Germany, Belgium and France. A lot of (cheap) flights with the UK and within driving distance of western Germany.

hmm can take a klm city hopper bru - ams ...  lol

Oh, there was even a meeting in Ams were about 10 people at the time, all of which are of course in the city and have Heineken and of course the famous district visited with the ladies in window  ;)

tsss ... we were at the airport too .. ;)

anyone suggested Athens so far? Athens would be nice ;)

Athens would be nice!

I second the London suggestion, it would be a lot less intimidating for me. And easy access, for most. If not London, many other places un the UK.

Additional suggestion: Seattle. Maybe a Boeing plant tour )

how bout Toulouse with an airbus tour :p

Already mentioned somewhere before ;)

I'd suggest Krakow, Poland. There must be a reason why all the foreigners (especially Brits) always come there (and not to the capital [Warsaw], which I'd like to suggest anyway). Poland's pretty much a heaven for all cheap airlines, you can easily get there by plane (Norwegian, Wizzair and Ryanair would be your best friends). #Offtop, I got with my girlfriend from Poland to Trondheim for 10€, back from Stockholmish airport for 2,5€.# You can even get a bus from Berlin SXF to either of the cities.

Poland's got pretty good connections and low prices for everything if you only look around the corner instead of going to any first best spot. 0,7l polish beer should cost no more than 4€ in some pseudo-vip places, usually you can get it for half the price. You can get yourself a fair meal at a restaurant for around 7€, but obviously there are all kinds of subways, kebab places and so on, where you can eat again for half the price.

Honestly.. not a bad idea.  I generally pass WAW by car though :)   

Warsaw has some of the cheapest four star hotels for those whom have the interest.  (I will not disclose my personal favourite)

By car.. you have 140 km/h highways from Germany....  (though they are a bit boring but my god.. a lot better than what you find after Warsaw)

Driving those highways you always see ads for low price train connections even from Germany..

But off course.. we all prefer to fly :)

I would love it to be in London, there are some great places for a convention by City Airport!

What about St. Marteen.

I can remember, it was said that the 10 years anniversary should be held there. But I think it got canceled, because the AirlineSim players were not eager to go to the gym for a good looking bikini shape. :P

Thank you for the suggestion. You are right with the reason of moving the anniversary meeting to Mallorca - there is no need for a bikini shape ;)

Anyhow - the decission for the next international meet-up is made - it will be in Toulouse. We will now have to find the date and program and will announce more about that as soon as we have the details.

My friends,

I suggest Lisbon.

Lots of low cost flights (Easy, Ryanair, Vueling) and also major Airlines.

Good food, at fair prices.

What do you considerer good price for hotels? I might check a few, with agreement for airline staff (the real ones)

Best rgds

Hi,

thank you for your suggestion. I've been in Lisboa before and it is really one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Therefore I highly appreciate the idea of an international meet-up there. For 2015 we already selected the location and it will be announced soon.

I would suggest a big city like Beijing, Shanghai or Hong Kong, there are many Chinese players here, it is quite far and there are visa stuff to travel to Singapore, most of them live in mainland china.

A Y T wäre mein Vorschlag

es ist günstig zu erreichen mit einer unmenge an Charter Airlines

insbesondere im Schulferienarmen Mai ist es sehr günstig weil fast alle Hotels mit der Auslastung zu kämpfen haben

http://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/ic-hotels-airport.de.html?aid=324790;label=AYT-unwWSpAHAnMrnZ3Bh4008gS28590648619%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap140%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=6fc07f01e3fe185f6d88cc74504403f9;dcid=1

http://www.tripair.de/de/AirticketsResults.html?isRoundtrip=1&dep=DUS&obDate=07%2F05%2F2015&passengersAdult=1&passengersChild=0&arr=AYT&ibDate=10%2F05%2F2015&passengersInfant=0&airlineCode=&class=&trip=on&extendedDates=0&filterTimeDep=14:55&filterTimeArr=19:30&filterTimeDepRet=23:10&filterTimeArrRet=15:15&filterPrice=247.15&country=DE&searchfrom=CD16680&lkws_10675=53d8c8e9-0aca-31c0-3157-da0f2e15ded8

und dort gibt es eine Vielzahl an Unternehmungen, ähnlich Malle oder Dublin

wie immer stehe ich gerne der Orga zur Seite

A Y T would be my suggestion 

it is easy to access with a plethora of charter airlines 

especially in the school holidays arms of May is very convenient because almost all hotels have to contend with the utilization 

http://www.booking.c...504403f9; DCID = 1 

http://www.tripair.d...57-da0f2e15ded8 

and there are a number of things, like malls or Dublin 

As always, I am happy the organization to the side

У Т будет мое предложение 

легко получить доступ с множеством чартерных авиакомпаний 

особенно в руках школьных каникул Может это очень удобно, потому что почти все отели должны бороться с использованием 

и есть целый ряд вещей, как торговые центры или Дублине 

Как всегда, я счастлив организация в сторону

Y T خواهد بود پیشنهاد من 

از آن آسان است برای دسترسی با مجموعهای از خطوط هوایی منشور 

به ویژه در تعطیلات مدرسه به آغوش می باشد بسیار مناسب است چرا که تقریبا تمام هتل ها را داشته تا با استفاده 

و تعدادی از کارها، مانند مراکز یا دوبلین وجود دارد 

مثل همیشه، من خوشحال هستم این سازمان را به سمت

Yeah, I agree with some people to meet up in London. There’re some cheap flights to London for example Ryanair or Easyjet can fly to London Stansted. By the way, I can pop up in London from Leeds for a day.

We had London some years ago and will come back again someday, but the next years location is already selected ;)