Optimum connection timing

Ok in the hub i am starting I am trying to set up 3 waves. I want to get the first wave correct It will start at 0000 first flights of day obviously. My flights all go out and return at the latest of 0715 (plan is available again at that time). My airport has a turn around time of 1 hr 45 minutes.

Is it better for connecting traffic to wait until say 900 or even 0930. 

Also is it better to fly to same towns (60 passenger planes wanted to start with more planes to try waves) more than 1x per day. I realize with good load factors i should but to maximize connection i don't plan on doing this at the start.

Last question how long will connecting passengers wait before its a problem?

Steve

It is of course nice to start with a wave when you can but the bigger question is are all slots for that available? For me I like to build up a small wave systen and then go for 24 hrs operation. To answer your question .. optimum would be between 0900 and 0910 and Passengers in AS wait for a maximum of 8hrs and do max 2 flights to get to their Final destination. So they Fly from A to B and from B to C.

Ok thanks. So far I have plenty of slots far more slots than money to buy planes lol.   Only problem is my new flights seem like they are going to take a bit to build up demand. 

Passengers in AS wait for a maximum of 8hrs and do max 2 flights to get to their Final destination.

Isn’t it two connections instead of flights?

yep, two connections or max. 3 flights.

mhh .... was early morning but yep .... I ment connectons .... well thanks for the fix -)

Thanks for the tips. Presently working on building load factors whilst still making money.

Steve