Optimum Seat Config for Regional Airlines

Hi, I am new to AirlineSim. I wonder what type of seat is good for CR7 and AT7. Is it the standard seat or a better seat? How about Business class, should we include it with our CR7 and AT7? Anyway I am running on Ellinikon Server. Thanks for the help.

Wendy

Hello and welcome to Airlineism. I would suggest you start reading here, http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8123-as-for-beginners-an-attempted-blog/you will get answers to many of your questions you might have. There are also numerous youtube tutorials of airlinesim made by alfapiomega.

Hi Wendy,

This depends on the route, distance, demand, amount of competition etc.

Personally I would suggest at least a Comfort seat for Economy and Lie-Flat 140 for Business (Perhaps Recliner Longhaul on very short routes).

You can try several configs - with or without business - and see how well they fill up. Most routes have a business class demand so you’re usually safe to add this to your cabin config.

Good luck!:slight_smile:

Thanks for the help.  I will look into it.

Wendy

Can you only assign the seating arrangements to new aircraft or can you do it to used aircraft as well?

You can assign seat configuration to any aircraft that is in your possession, leased, owned, new, old, anything that is physically present in your airline. Even ordered new aircraft not yet delivered can be assigned seat configuration, this is done in Fleet Management (top Menu, Operations -> Fleet Management).

You can assign seat configuration to any aircraft that is in your possession, leased, owned, new, old, anything that is physically present in your airline. Even ordered new aircraft not yet delivered can be assigned seat configuration, this is done in Fleet Management (top Menu, Operations -> Fleet Management).

Thank You!