Project Tegel: New private server

Welcome dear friends.

Tegel starts up now Monday the 31st.
There are still a small 4 places on your new server.

You can read the rules etc. on our discord in addition to what is already in the forum post, we hope to see as many happy people as possible.

Fly Happy, Fly to Berlin Tegel

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Tegel runs!

Still slots!

evening could you tell me if there are stll spaces wthin your server

There is still 2 slots aviable, join our Discord :slight_smile:

Hey Erobran.
I´m still looking for a private server. I played Airlinesim from 2016-2019. Last year I made a break but now I´m back in the game. At the moment I play on Junkers, but I really like your world and your constellation you have made. Is there still a way to join the Project Tegel?

Many greetings
finn_rbs

2 Likes

Tegel is now on 25 Members and we close for now for new members, ALL is welcome in our discord where we have a waiting list if u wanna join in the future <3

Cheers Andrew <3

After the first 3 weeks running of the server we from Tegel want to give an short update:

The server is running at full capacity and all 25 seats are still occupied
However, we offer a waiting list where you can be connected to the server in a numbered order as there are currently 4 players on

Our immediate perception in the management is that all the players are happy and we are willing to go into dialogue with ALL suggestions that may come, should there be a major change there will be an election on this as it will bring even more satisfaction among us all and a tension as to whether it is a dictatorial decision.

Some with not so clean flour in the bag and a smuggled jealousy have been over but these challenges have been taken care of.

If you want to be part of Tegel’s community, you must be MORE than welcome to join our discord.

We from Tegel wish you a wonderful day <3

2 Likes

3 Likes

Our TEGEL first referendum will be online soon! AS we grow our Game World we require major changes that requires your VOTES. Stay Tuned!

Please visit our discord channel for more updates.

Voting is now officially online! Please visit our Discord Channel for more details!

Hi!

Today I was doing my laundry, and I forgot to put my bed sheet in the washing machine. Can you imagine that? I have to run the machine twice! It’s really frustrating.

And I cannot even find my cat. He’s gone outside!

By the way, is there any slots for new player, MayaAsia?

UPDATES!

We are looking for an Energetic CEO who can run major Airlines
Lufthansa
Singapore Airlines
Eurowings
United Airlines
Brussels

Do not hesitate to drop a message at our discord channel

I would be interested in running United, Singapore, and maybe an airline in China if that’s fine with you.

Please join us with discord! https://discord.gg/7rJQhtUM

Hi!
If you are interested in an interesting exclusive game world, then we invite you to join the server. Many intersecting airlines are free. For example: Japan airlines (Japan), FlyDubai (UAE), Asiana (South Korea), Lion Group (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia), Pegasus (Turkey) will be free, Austrian (Austria), Volaris (Mexico), Malayasia will be free soon airlines (Malaysia), Virgin Group (England, USA, Australia and other countries), Air Europa (Spain) will be free soon, VARIG (Brazil), Egypt Air (Egypt), Air NewZeeland (New Zealand), Icelandair ( Iceland, WestJet (Canada), Air Transat (Canada), Elinair (Greece), Onur Air (Turkey), available soon Czech airlines (Czech Republic), Copa airlines (Panama), Aerolineas Argentinas (Argentina), China airlines (Taiwan), Boliviana de Aviación (Bolivia), VietJetAir (Vietnam and its subsidiary in Thailand), Gulf air (Bahrain), Israir airlines (Israel), PIA Pakistan International Airlines (Pakistan), Kenya Airways (Kenya), many free companies and good markets in China, India, Russia; there are free airlines in the USA and Europe. There are many free shipping companies.

In total on the game world “Tegel” the player can create up to 15 airlines, 10 in any country and 5 in complex. Above you can read the server rules.

Participation fee is 15 euros / month.

If you are interested in participation or have questions, write. We will be happy to answer!

tegel001

Im interested in joining, however I am VERY new. I am wondering if this server is new person friendly or if I need experience to join.

I have sent you a PM :slight_smile:

@ZachMcKoolz Check this out!

1 Like