Project Tegel: New private server

Hi!

I would like to join tegel game world. Is there still space left? Many thanks for reply.

2 Likes

We will consider you on our pool but for now, we are running on full players. We will keep you posted. Stay safe.

1 Like

fully booked

We have 1 free space on our server. You can found many interesting air companies! You can play for free until December 29.

Hello everyone! There is one vacant place on our server.

You can have up to 15 airlines. Compiled a list of attractive free airlines:

1.Austrian airlines (Austria)
2. Brussels airlines (Belgium)
3.Air Europa (Spain)
4.Virgin Group (UK, USA, Australia, Nigeria and others)
5.Volotea (Spain)
6.Blue Panorama (Italy)
7.flybe (UK)
8.Montenegro airlines
9 bulgaria air
10.Utair Group (includes a company in Russia and Ukraine)
11.Pegasus airlines (Turkey)
12.Onur air (Turkey)
13.Elinair (Greece)
14.Sky Express (Greece)
15.Croatia airlines
16 Sabena airlines (Belgium)
17.Malev (Hungary)
18.Crosair (France)
19.Aigle Azur (France)
20.Icelandair (Iceland)
21. Hawaiian Airlines (USA)
22.Spirit airlines (USA)
23.Air Transat (Canada)
24. Volyaris (Mexico)
25. Aerolinas Argentinos (Argentina)
26.Varig (Brazil)
27.jetSmart (Chile and Argentina)
28.Sky Airline (Chile)
29.Bangkok airways (Thailand)
30.Lion airlines Group (includes companies in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand)
31. Hongkong Airlines
32.VietJet (includes companies in Vietnam and Thailand)
33.Sichuan Airlines (China)
34.Spring Airlines (China)
35. Hebei Airlines (China)
36. Chengdu Airlines (China)
37.China United Airlines (China)
38.Royal Brunei Airlines (Brunei)
39.Eva air (Taiwan)
40. Malayasia airlines (Malaysia)
41.Druk Air (Bhutan)
42.MIAT Mongolian Airlines (Mongolia)
43. Myanmar National Airlines (Myanmar)
44. Air Koryo Airlines (North Korea)
45.Gulf air (Bahrain)
46.Pakistan International Airlines (Pakistan), can be founded as sub
47. Israir Airlines (Israel)
48 Biman Bangladesh Airlines (Bangladesh)
49.SpiceJet (India)
50.Kingfisher Airlines (India)
51. Ariana Afghan Airlines (Afghanistan)
52. Iraqi Airways (Iraq), can be founded as sub
53.Nepal Airlines (Nepal)
54 Syrian Air (Syria)
55. Yemenia Airlines (Yemen)
56.Fiji Airways (Fiji)

Compiled a list of countries where there are many opportunities:

• Austria, minimal competition, large airport VIE;
  • Belgium, minimal competition, large BRU airport;
  • Malaysia, only 1 airline per country;
  • Mexico, only 2 airlines per country;
  • Turkey, only 2 airlines per country;
  • Pakistan, there are no airlines in the country;
  • China, many opportunities;
  • Spain, many opportunities;
  • Czech Republic, there are no airlines in the country;
  • Iceland, there are no airlines in the country;
  • India, many opportunities in the country;
  • Russia, many opportunities in the country;
  • South Africa, only 1 airline in the country.

Hey, is there an updated discord link available? I’m interested in joining but the links don’t work.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
We have one free seat.
You can create up to 15 holdings.
There are many interesting countries where you can create serious airlines: USA, Spain, Czech Republic, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Mexico, Thailand, Brazil, Pakistan, India, South Korea, Japan, Croatia, Austria, Iceland, South Africa, Israel …

Hello,

I wanted to air this publicly because it is not the first occassion this server has reached out to me via private messaging, and I have openly voiced my denial.

I was contacted by Obsokov this morning via in-Game PM through a dummy account set up expressly for this purpose, seeing as there is no activity otherwise from this airline or Obsokov on Quimby ever. (I just reported the enterprise, by the way).

Please see screenshots.

I want to leave this explicitly clear and open for anyone who tries a similar attempt in the future: I am not interested in any private game world, including Tegel, due to me finding private worlds both boring and relatively expensive.

I, additionally, take extra issue with this server in particular, as you have already contacted me and I have explicitly denied the invitation. I am not interested. You’d think that would make things clear, but I guess not.

The in-game messages are meant for in-game cooperation and communication, and I personally find it abusive when this is used for external solicitation without any intention of internal cooperation. What, now I have to leave it clear in my profile that I do not want to be solicited for external servers? Come on.

I know this scenario happens to many of us, so I want to take the time to say solicitation is not a good recruitment method, especially if we’re not new or have already expressed lack of interest. Just because you PM me does not make me any more interested - rather, it makes me hate you and the people like you who consistently do this in an effort to put more people towards your costs. Please stop this. It’s not helping anyone.
(This, by the way, goes to everyone - not just you people in Tegel).

4 Likes

Excuse me. I have no desire to displease you.

If you want a dynamic private gameworld, PM is the KEY!

tegel001

2 Likes

We have one server space.
Today I will tell you a little about what the Tegel server represents at the moment.

Operating passenger airlines - 216;
Operating cargo airlines - 12;
95 million passengers are transported weekly.
8 alliances.

We have one seat for the player, we only use real airline names from real life.
You can establish up to 15 holdings, each holding is allocated 75 million at the start. You can enter into interling between your companies.

There are many good airports where you can start.
Today I will tell you which airports in Europe are not very competitive:
Vienna, VIE, Austria - 87% of free slots and by the way the super brand is free, the national carrier of Austria - Austrian airlines
Brussels, BRU - 90% free slots and the former large Belgian airline is free - Sabena airlines
If you love the Balkans, then Zagreb airport in Croatia is a great option and the national carrier of Croatia is free - Croatia airlines
Prague, PRG, Czech Republic - 91% of free slots
Copenhagen, CPH, Denmark - 85% free slots
Tallinn airport in Estonia is free in Baltics, 96% of free slots
Helsinki, HEL, Finland - 85% free slots
There is a lot of competition in France, but there are airports where you can develop, for example the third airport in Paris, Beauvais (BVA)
There are many large air carriers in Germany, but there are still places to start, such airports as Cologne / Bonn (CGN), Hanover (HAJ), Stuttgart (STR) - there are a lot of free slots at these airports. But even such an airport as Munich (MUC) - 70% of free slots.
Athens, ATH, Greece - 90% free slots. Other airports in Greece are also very flexible and have minimal competition.
Budapest, BUD, Hungary - 95% free slots. The former national airline of the country is available - Malev airlines
Dublin, DUB, Ireland - 81% free slots
Italy has many chances for a great start. At the main airport of the country, Rome Fiumicino (FCO), there are 2 operating airlines, but still 74% free slots. Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP) has 84% ​​free slots. Airports such as Rome Ciampino (CIA), Milan Linate (LIN), Catania (CTA) and others are also free.
In Malta (MLA), 96% of slots are available. And the national carrier Air Malta is free.
Amsterdam, AMS, Netherlands - 83% free slots and only one operating airline at the airport
Oslo, OSL, Norway - 89% free slots
Warsaw, WAW, Poland - 83% free slots
In Russia, it is still possible to start quickly at Moscow airports; at airports such as DME and SVO, 76% of slots are free. And at Saint Petersburg airport (LED) - 90% of free slots.
Spain has a very good start chance. Barcelona - 78% free slots, Malaga - 91%, Las Palmas (LPA) - 94%, Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 90%
Sweden is very free, Stockholm Arlanda (ARN) - 93% of free slots, Goteborg Landvetter (GOT) - 97%
In Switzerland, Geneva Airport (GVA) has 88% free slots, and Basel / Mulhouse Airport (EAP) has 99% free slots
Turkey. 4 operating air companies on the server. But there is still plenty of room for a great start. Ankara Esenboga (ESB) - 93% free slots, Antalya (AYT) - 92%, Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) - 93%, Izmir (ADB) - 93%
In Ukraine, at Kiev airport (KBP) - 92% of slots are free and only one operating airline
The UK is a very competitive market with many airlines operating. There are still airports for a good start, London Stansted (STN) - 81% of free slots, Manchester, GB (MAN) - 78%, Newcastle (NCL) - 95%, Liverpool (LPL) - 96%, Glasgow International (GLA) - 93%, Belfast International (BFS) - 95%, Edinburgh (EDI) - 89%

Join the exciting Tegel server. One of these days I will make an analysis of the common niches on other continents.

1 Like

Overview of North American airports on the Tegel server.
A quick good start can be created at major US airports:
San Francisco (SFO) - 74% free slots;
Philadelphia (PHL) - 89%
Phoenix (PHX) - 91%
Miami International (MIA) - 74%
Atlanta (ATL) - 74%
Chicago O’Hare (ORD) - 77%
Baltimore (BWI) - 89%
Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) - 81%
Denver (DEN) - 78%
Houston Intercontinental (IAH) - 75%
Seattle / Tacoma (SEA) - 74%
Boston Logan International (BOS) - 82%
Washington Dulles (IAD) - 87%
Charlotte (CLT) - 88%
Detroit (DTW) - 81%
Las Vegas McCarran (LAS) - 91%
Orlando International (MCO) - 92%
Honolulu (HNL) - 88%
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) - 80%
Washington Reagan National (DCA) - 83%
Tampa (TPA) - 89%
San Diego (SAN) - 88%
Salt Lake City (SLC) - 94%

Canada:
Toronto Pearson (YYZ) - 79%
Montreal Trudeau (YUL) - 80%
Vancouver International (YVR) - 88%

Quite a lot of large airports have not yet been developed, they do not have any airline hubs there, or the competition is minimal.
If you want to try to create an airline in North America, we invite you to North Tegel.
In the post above, I talked about where the good start opportunities are in Europe.

One of these days I will talk about other continents.

Server link - https://tegel.airlinesim.aero/
Link to discord chat - https://discord.gg/5z4eRzcm4d

1 Like

Today I am going to talk about good places to start on Tegel server in Southeast Asia and Oceania.

China! Huge opportunities to build a successful airline:
Guangzhou (CAN), 92% free slots
Xi An Xianyang (XIY), 84%
Shanghai Hongqiao (SHA), 88%
Hangzhou (HGH), 97%
Chongqing (CKG), 94%
Chengdu (CTU), 90%
Kunming (KMG), 87%
Beijing Daxing (PKX), 87%
Nanjing (NKG), 95%
Changsha Huanghua (CSX), 93%
Xiamen (XMN), 87%

Indonesia:
Jakarta Soekarno Hatta (CGK) - 71% free slots
Surabaya (SUB) - 70%
Denpasar Bali (DPS) - 71%

• Free Asian super brand “Lion Air Group”

Japan:
Tokyo Haneda (HND) - 78%
Tokyo Narita (NRT) - 77%
Nagoya Chubu Centrair (NGO) - 73%
Osaka Itami (ITM) - 92%
Osaka Kansai (KIX) - 89%
Sapporo Chitose (CTS) - 96%
Fukuoka (FUK) - 88%

Malaysia:
Kuala Lumpur International (KUL) - 75% free slots

South Korea:
Seoul Incheon (ICN) - 87%
Seoul Gimpo (GMP) - 97%
Jeju (CJU) - 95%
Busan (PUS) - 96%

Taiwan:
Taiwan Taoyuan International (TPE) - 87%

• Free super brand Eva air

Thailand:
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK) - 74%
Bangkok Don Muang (DMK) - 85%
Phuket (HKT) - 88%

• Famous brands such as Bangkok airways, Thai Lion air, Nok air are available

Vietnam:
Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) - 87%
Hanoi (HAN) - 93%

• Free Bamboo air

Australia:
Brisbane (BNE) - 80%
Perth (PER) - 88%

New Zealand:
Wellington (WLG) - 90%
Auckland (AKL) - 79%
Christchurch (CHC) - 89%

Macau: No airline in the country, Macao International (MFM) airport, 96% free slots. Air Macau brand free
A small state of Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan Airport (BWN), there are no airlines in the state.
Cambodia has one operating airline on the server. There are many slots.

Server link: https://tegel.airlinesim.aero/action/portal/index
Link to the discord server chat where you can contact us: https://discord.gg/5z4eRzcm4d
Or write us a private message

Hello everyone! There is one free space on the Tegel server. You can open up to 15 holdings, a lot of money is allocated at the start for new companies and there are cheap aircraft rentals, both old and new. Join us
Follow the link https://discord.gg/5z4eRzcm4d and send a request
Or write a private message

Also with this in your mind, we can the 28 Febrary celebrate 6months up time! this will be a great party!
So what did you waiting for, join our server and Discord today for more celebrations!

3 Likes

fully booked

Due to influx of joiners TEGEL is fully booked! If you wish to be shortlisted, we are still accepting inquiries. Visit our vibrant discord chat.

All aboard.

3 Likes

We now have one place. Try the game on our server.
Free such super brand as KLM, Eva air, Sichuan airlines, China airlines (Taiwan), Brussel airlines, Indigo, AZUL, Oman air, and other great brands
Write us a private message.
Or write to discord - https://discord.gg/5z4eRzcm4d

2 Likes

We have 1 place on the server for a new player. You can open up to 15 holdings, with a starting capital of 75 million. Lots of supported low-cost jets for a quick start. There are good opportunities in the USA, Mexico, Latin America, China, India, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, South Africa, the Netherlands, Belgium, Egypt, Israel and other countries.

I am interested, something is still available