Release of v6.8.3: Nothing should change

Just a heads-up: Just patched all game worlds to the latest version I mentioned in last week’s devlog. As described there, nothing should change from a user’s perspective. If it does for you, please let me know!

1 Like

Since the update the “Group by Flight” ckeckbox in the inventory doesn’t work anymore. It may not seem like a big thing, but for me grouping by flight is making the difference between “not usable” and “usable”.

1 Like

Another issue - the ASX tool does not work with the new version. It disappeared.

Since the change I am randomly getting SSL connection errors in Chrome

“The connection to bleriot.airlinesim.aero is not secure. You are seeing this warning because this site does not support HTTPS.”

Seems to be occuring intermittently, but frequently.

Got that on my list already, will look into it asap this morning.

I’m afraid I won’t be able to do much about this. But since the general structure of the UI hasn’t changed in any way, I am pretty sure it can’t be a huge issue to fix.

Can you keep an eye on where this happens (function or page within the game)? And do you use any plugin or something that interacts with AS?

It seems that the author is not longer playing AS. So it will be lost perhaps. Which would really be sad.

A new version 6.8.4 just rolled out to all game worlds. Should fix a few of the reported issues.

1 Like

Hi, highscore!

I’m only taking a break. I still check the forums and discord occasionally.

I am away from home for a couple more days but I’ll check it when I get home. From what Martin said it shouldn’t be a very big problem.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much!!!

Thank you for the quick fix!

Interesting - now the airlines which were built before the update run with your tool, for the airline which have been created yesterday the tool does not work.

If you sort a table, it is no longer visible which column was used for sorting, and in which direction.

Thanks, added it to my list.

The issue occurred on various sites even before the patch. While I don’t see any connection, after I installed the latest version of Java, it stopped occurring.

Should be fixed!

Not sure what the problem was you saw, but if it was something related directly to AirlineSim itself, an updated version of Java on you machine will almost certainly have zero effect :slight_smile:

The issue hasn’t occured again since 6.8.4 rolled out. I’ll keep an eye out for it again.

On the slot details page, the flights of your own airline do not differ from the others. That used to be different, I think? Is that intentional?
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 17-47-08 Frankfurt Limatambo AirlineSim

I’ll have a look. Can’t quite remember what it looked like before, though :sweat_smile:

found an old screenshot:

1 Like

Ungenutzte Flugnummern löschen funktioniert nicht mehr…