Restricted seats capacity on specific flights - What's going on?

Hello,

I’m relatively new to the game and absolutely new in the forum. I made a quick lookup to see if someone else had already posted about this issue and I haven’t found anything. So please excuse me if this issue was already asked and answered.

So here’s what’s happening. I have two routes in the game that show a lower number of maximum seats that the flight has available to sell. One the route is MXP-FLR and the other one is MXP-LCY. So I don’t have any problem with the returning flight, but I do with the ones I mentioned above.

In the first route my maximum capacity in economy is 56 in and E195, and in the second one is 36 in an E190, both a lot lower than the rest of the flights, that is 96 and 84 respectively.

Does anyone know why is this happening?

Thank you in advance.

No question is a bad question. AS has no tutorial, so asking in the forum is the right way!

Have a look on the RWY-length. I have not looked it up, but I assume that the RWY is to short.

Greetings

Thank you!
So London City Runway is 1508m, and the E190 needs a landing runway between 1,325 and 1,825 m… It should be fine, but maybe if the aircraft runway needs are outside the range it won’t directly operate, and once the margin gets slower, the capacity also decreases… I’m just thinking out loud

As you said, the AC needs RWY between 1,325 and 1,825m

So if it is light (1 PAX), it only needs 1,325m and if it is heavy (full PAX) it needs the full 1,825m.

The RWY from LCY is between this values, the seats must decrease as well.

Thank you so much!!!

Every time I am reminded on my procrastination. I really have got to finish the update to Yukawa’s.

Anyways, the two E190 and E195, both need too much runway than what City offers. What hogs! Your best choice at LCY will be the E190SR or a prop. Or maybe going to Gatwick.

1 Like

Use the Performance tool to see how much pax the route can hold on the aircraft.