Return flights?

So this might sound a bit stupid, but since I couldn't really find any solution on the forums or even in-game, I simply have no other choice, rather than asking. 

I´ve been playing other airline simulator games earlier, and they do tend to create the return flights automatically. For instance, I planned a flight from A to B, which flies automatically back to A. This has gone automatic in other simulator games, but I did not see it happening in AS? 

Should I maybe plan flight number "111" from A to B, and plan another flight with number "112" from B and back to A? Or should I use the via-system? So that a route goes from A, via B, to A? 

Thanks!

Hi,

Plan it as two separate flights, so in your example the 111 A > B and the 112 B > A. By having it separate it leads for the options of going A > B > C > A or anything your heart desires. The via system is only really useful in Africa

Ian

Should I maybe plan flight number "111" from A to B, and plan another flight with number "112" from B and back to A? Or should I use the via-system? So that a route goes from A, via B, to A? 

Yes, Dear. But the return flight can be set automatic. Once you made the first leg of a flight, the suggested return flight will be made in the form, and all you have to do is click "yeah, I'm gonna make this one as well" (not really written this way), and voila, your return flight is also done.