SabenaExpress Logos

Hi

I'm looking for a logo for Hummingbird Colombia

I have some ideas.  I don't speak German though....

If you can help out I can do some drawings and send some pictures of the sort of thing I was wanting,

cheers

Nick

Hi

I'm looking for a logo for Hummingbird Colombia

I have some ideas.  I don't speak German though....

If you can help out I can do some drawings and send some pictures of the sort of thing I was wanting,

cheers

Nick

Hi Nick,

Do you also need a livery?

In this case, please indicate the aircraft, your flagship.

If you have some ideas, I could integrate them in the design, but I can also do it myself. With existing concepts, the work could be much faster and easier for me, but it depends on the idea.

Greetings,

Alex

Hi Nick,

Do you also need a livery?

In this case, please indicate the aircraft, your flagship.

If you have some ideas, I could integrate them in the design, but I can also do it myself. With existing concepts, the work could be much faster and easier for me, but it depends on the idea.

Greetings,

Alex

Hi Alex

I found the thread!

Thanks for the offer of logos.

So my a/c is a CRK

Yes, I’d love a logo and full livery. I was thinking of using green and blue as the colour scheme. Maybe with an accent of red in the actual image of the hummingbird. 

Either a stylised image of a hummingbird that would fit on the tale, something like this  (though without the fluffy boots)

https://goo.gl/images/bJyu2s

Or maybe an image of the hummingbird where the birds body is on the fueselage and the tail feathers curl up onto the tail,

something like this;

https://goo.gl/images/k3VHQT

Does that make sense?

Cheers

I'll create them over the weekend

Darf ich fragen, wie du die tollen Designs entwirfst? Ich habe liverys für den Xplane für meine Airline erstellt, aber deine Ideen gefallen mir sehr gut.

Wäre es denkbar, dass du sowas auch für meine Air Cologne entwirft?

Es ist einige Zeit vergangen seit deiner Anfrage, da ich mich verspäten musste. Brauchst du die Logos immer noch?

Ja und es waere super wenn du sie noch hingriegen koenntest :D

Die Logos kommen morgen oder Montag, ich beginne aber schon heute damit.

Danke fürs Kompliment;)

Die Logos kommen heute oder in den nächsten Tagen. Grund dafür sind Abgabe Termine, welche ich einhalten muss und daher nicht viel Zeit hier verschwenden konnte...

Logos kommen am Donnerstag. Ich entschuldige mich für die Verspätung.

Kein Problem! :D Kein Grund zur Eile.

Mach dir keinen Stress. :slight_smile:

Air Cologne

HB CRJ900

Kriegst du meinen vieleicht heute noch hin?

Wenn nicht passt es schon. ;)

Bin gerade dabei ;)

Alles klar, danke! :) 

AZ

Correction

Hoffe ok, kann sonst ändern...

nein, nein alles ok! es ist perfekt :lol: