The big thread of opportunities!

Chile on Idlewild just became open.

Any interested player is welcome to apply for help and support from Diamond Star, the largest alliance on Idlewild.

Peru is a great and exciting opportunity, this is your chance, NOW!

PERU is really quite a good market. It allows you to run airlines with revenue of several hundred million AS$ and hundreds of aircraft, if and when fully developed.

Diamond Star invites you to participate in PERU on IDLEWILD. The current member has been idle and expressed his desire of possible exit. This is your chance!

We will select a player from interested candidates.

Read details here: http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/11533-peru-is-a-great-and-exciting-opportunity-this-is-your-chance-now/

To give other people a nice chance on an existing gameworld, I’ll be liquidating my Fly China holding on Ellinikon tonight. China will be wide open and 17 million weekly passengers will be looking for new opportunities to fly around the gameworld! Good luck! :slight_smile:

To give other people a nice chance on an existing gameworld, I'll be liquidating my Fly China holding on Ellinikon tonight. China will be wide open and 17 million weekly passengers will be looking for new opportunities to fly around the gameworld! Good luck! :)

Sad to read that. A few hours ago I thought about booking more of your terminal capacity. Good luck for you, too.

To give other people a nice chance on an existing gameworld, I'll be liquidating my Fly China holding on Ellinikon tonight. China will be wide open and 17 million weekly passengers will be looking for new opportunities to fly around the gameworld! Good luck! :)

May I ask where you had your hub? I do not guess it was CSX...

PEK, CAN, HGH, SHA all had like 6000-8500 departures. Several secondary hubs too. So plenty of space available now :slight_smile:

May I ask where you had your hub? I do not guess it was CSX...

You sure you have enough time for this venture as well?!

On Meigs, India is now empty, after the biggest airline ceased operations, yesterday.

On Croydon Malaysia and South Korea are searching for new airlines.

Is China still Open@Ellinikon?

Many players are trying to conquer China at Ellinikon, but there are still chances for everone.

SCL on Aspern is empty.

Its pretty hard to actually find somewhere to start... I have left and returned to the game many times because finding a small country with a good domestic market and little competition is near impossible... 

:/ 

Been trying to play this game, on and off for about 14months now. But there no opportunity to start a new business, every domestic market is dominated, and breaking into a new market is extremely difficult. I am really sick of opening every server and trying every medium - small sized nation to find a decent market to start off from.... Those just don't exist... 

Impossible to start a new airline essentially 

So badly wanna get an airline off the ground, but just cant... Nowhere to start, its pointless trying anymore. 

I’ve just removed another post from this thread. This is not the place to complain nor seek support, there are dedicated threads and forums for this

This thread is ONLY for a simple list of airports and game worlds where opportunities exist and that is all.

Keeping it simple, your post should be short and to the point, include an airport/country, and a game world. If it doesn’t fulfil those then it should be somewhere else and will be deleted

I think that just absolutely discouraged everybody.

Large liquidation in Australia on Nicosia game world.

Philippines on pearls are free. Biggest airline there is ceasing operations. Contact me on pearls for startup support.

Aspern: Turkey not free but number 2 ceased away. Good option. Number 1 seems to have also problems.

Contact me ingane if you need support and some cheap planes.

Stapleton: Turkey is open. One of the major airline in Istanbul just liquidated. IST slot available 47%, SAW have 55% more. Ankara 62% available. Great opportunity to start and grow a large airline.

There has been a large liquidation in India on Kaitak.

I just liquidated Central Air on Tempelhof. It should open up slots in the US at some airports, including IND, IAD, BOS, MCO and SLC.

Good luck!