The big thread of opportunities!

The #2 airline on Croydon is currently liquidating, based out of China.  However, China is also home to the #5 airline,  so it isn't completely clear.  Beijing and the two Shanghai airports are somewhere around half-available now.

Riem:

BKK 65%

Cairo 88%

AUH 82% + DXB 29% (No carrier, big opportunity!)

• many openings in Europe, with no real big dominating airlines!

Caracas and whole Venezuela on Idlewild is now free. Diamond Star alliance would like to welcome new players and sponsor prospective players to open up airlines there, with the best/largest airline after 2-3 months earning invitation to join Diamond Star. Please contact George (rubiohiguey2000) with in-game message on Idlewild to inquire about opportunities.

Indonesia is completely free on Tempelhof! 

Turkey on Aspern is empty.

Caracas and whole Venezuela on Idlewild is now free. Diamond Star alliance would like to welcome new players and sponsor prospective players to open up airlines there, with the best/largest airline after 2-3 months earning invitation to join Diamond Star. Please contact George (rubiohiguey2000) with in-game message on Idlewild to inquire about opportunities.

Is this opportunity still available? I’m revving to go.

Is this opportunity still available? I'm revving to go.

There are a few new start ups but give it a go

There are a few new start ups but give it a go

After some evaluation, I think I see a market in the medium-haul realm, so im gonna give it a go.

Looking for an opportunity in the U.S. market? Have a look at Meigs!

Airlines that transported more than 5 million passengers per week are getting liquidated today.

To further help players to find their perfect spot to start a new venture, I just introduced the new start page on my AS Route Map site. Hope this will help new players to also find places to start even on existing worlds. There are surprisingly many places with a decent amount of free slots in almost any existing game world.

Awesome :)

brilliant!

respect for your work

To further help players to find their perfect spot to start a new venture, I just introduced the new start page on my AS Route Map site. Hope this will help new players to also find places to start even on existing worlds. There are surprisingly many places with a decent amount of free slots in almost any existing game world.

is this updated regularly?

Yes. It will update once a day using the imported flight plans in AS Routemap.

You should get free credits for that! Amazing :) 

There’s a massive opening in Egypt on the Riem server. All airports in Egypt have around 90% slots available. There’s very strong domestic and regional demand!

8 Bar Demand - Cairo (CAI) - 90% slots available - 11 slots per 5 minutes

Aspern: Chile is free (again).

Meigs - Malaysia now opening up. Will also mean lots more slots available in Singapore and Indonesia

Idlewild

Caracas and whole Venezuela is again completely open. A good opportunity!