The big thread of opportunities!

Meigs:

The Asia Biggest Enterprise has been closed.

BKK :66%

SIN  :73%

MNL ;87%

Thanks for the heads-up! I've always wanted to try Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity :) 

Believe it or not, ......there is only one airline in Brazil on Reim. The Airline is having a field day growing leaps and bounds. It is unbelievable!

And unsurprisingly, I'm not the only one who rushed to SIN on Meigs :) There's now 4 new airlines in a day.

Big Russian airline closed at Devau... 

SVO: 77% 

LED : 66%

I have to say I really appreciate this thread. I think also that it makes the old servers more attractive, as it makes the decision where to start easier. Please continue to post here!

Biggest airline in Mexico city just liquidated at Riem. Massive opportunity.

I second Banff's comment. I serve 21 destinations in Mexico so would be very eager for an IL partner to replace the liquidated one...

There will be huge opportunity in Asia on Idlewild in two days ;--)

And many used planes will be available on Idlewild then... :-)

Thanks for the heads-up! I've always wanted to try Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity :)

Remember that only got one airport so when you fill it you have nowhere else to turn except for investment open countries. Which is probably why Singaporean airlines fall so often.

I second Banff's comment. I serve 21 destinations in Mexico so would be very eager for an IL partner to replace the liquidated one...

The Mexico Mafia has been vanquished on Riem! Wooot! 

But there are only 10 connection-enabled airports in Mexico, the other 11 destinations are irrelevant for connections.

But there are only 10 connection-enabled airports in Mexico, the other 11 destinations are irrelevant for connections.

Good point. 

Biggest airline in Mexico city just liquidated at Riem. Massive opportunity.

Well, I jumped back in so hopefully I can get going off the ground! 

Aspern:

Canada offers opportunities

Idlewild:

Philippines / Manila offer opportunities... biggest player ceased away.

If anyone needs cheap planes to start there, contact me ingame!

Ah, already some airlines there, no need to try your luck there.  ;)

Ah, already some airlines there, no need to try your luck there.  ;)

Well yes some companies popped up. But the likelihood of any company taking the market by storm is is never very high. It's like on a new server start - many set up a shop, but only few will survive long term. You are welcome to try your luck there as well. The company that liquidated had over 600 aircraft (but very bad model). If a competition already set up shop altogether with let's say 20 aircraft, that still leaves a space for 580 aircraft more.

If you are interested I can lease you some cheap 737s or MD80s aircraft.

Well, my posting was ironical… I have the biggest new airline there, so no need for others to go there. ;-)))

But thanks for the offer to help with planes. I will come back to that later on.