The big thread of opportunities!

Meigs ICN 50 % available

Thailand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Malaysia are now fully open on Stapleton!

Turkey is completely open on Stapleton a fantastic opportunity to build a large airline very easily. Take it while it´s hot!

NOT ANYMORE

You just deleted your airline in wales after a day…

Yes, to be replaced by this one

Turkey is big enough for a couple of airlines... and perhaps you will again delete your airline within 1-3 days, Highlander222. As usual.

Piss off Highscore, for once just leave me be, and scrap out

Again so nice, Highlander222... :-)

I assume that you wanted to invite me also to IST - so I thought I would join you there which I did now.

Like you are

Again so nice, Highlander222... :-)

I assume that you wanted to invite me also to IST - so I thought I would join you there which I did now.

Sure... knowing that your airlines don't last longer than 3 days and writing this down is different to your writing... :-)

Fine, let's find out who will win in Turkey, plus I got my other airline in Syria m8 that's lasted longer than '3 days '

There is no winner possible in this game... oh, did it last 4 days?

Highlander sometimes youre a bit pathetic

Why do you need to provoke each other? Can we keep this thread uniquely to opportunities please?

In Devau, Moscow Shermetyevo, SVO, has 58% slots available, after the smaller russian airline, Air Russia went bust a few days ago. Good opportunity for those who likes to venture in Russia

South Africa is relatively free on Idlewild. If you are an experienced player AviCAP extends an offer of cheap leases to you if you wish to grown quickly.

Turkey and Indonesia now free in meigs

MCT 80% free