Transfer aircraft to IPO listed subsidiary

I know there are many threads on these subjects but I have not found my answer so I have to ask.

I have an empty shell holding, and a subsidiary. The subsidiary is listed on the stock exchange. This led to my holding having a balance of about 1 million $ which I somehow want my subsidiary to get.

So I bought 3 bn islander planes, and I want to give these to my subsidiary. However the transfer option is disabled because my subsidiary is listed. So how can I work around this so that my subsidiary ends up with the money?

Not possible. That’s why many people choose not to IPO. You lose the ability to transfer money/planes from one to another.

Not possible. That's why many people choose not to IPO. You lose the ability to transfer money/planes from one to another.

If I had known that....

But ehm I now sold them to my subsidiary and I decided to try and offer them for lease. However I wonder if I can cancel that lease offer? Because I really would prefer to just sell them, and take my 10% loss (as you can only sell it for 90%).

Should be under Aircraft Market-Your Offers

Okay I tried to put the aircraft for sale for 10 percent then buy them with my subsidiary. But it says this is forbidden because it is cheating !

Why on earth is transferring your own assets cheating...

You can only transact planes between any subs through the Assets management page. Assets management page will only allow to sale or sale and lease back aircraft, when dealing with a sub that had been IPOed or anything below or lateral of IPOed company. All transactions through Assets management page are transacted at 100% of book value.

You can only transact planes between any subs through the Assets management page. Assets management page will only allow to sale or sale and lease back aircraft, when dealing with a sub that had been IPOed or anything below or lateral of IPOed company. All transactions through Assets management page are transacted at 100% of book value.

So what if I open another holding, I sell the planes to that holding for a low price, then that holding sells the plane to my subsidiary for a low price, then the subsidiary sells off the plane for the full price.

Or would that be 'cheating'?

I mean it's not like I have  bad intentions here. All I wanted to do was use the planes to transfer some money from holding to subsidiary. And I am okay if I lose some of the money in the process. I don't think I would be doing anything unfair here.

No can not do.

Or would that be 'cheating'?

Exactly.