Wave system costs/benefits

I thought you brought up a debate here about it and the word success.
And you still dont seem to understand me.

I did not argue against your wave system. I argued against the permanent throwing in, that not playing after wavesystem will make your airline “worse” than others and showed some benefits you have playing like this.
Its not a new invention by me, i also learned this by a longtime player from Nikosia (>8 years). There is not the ‘only’ way.

I argued against ‘the simple math’ behind it. I´m missing relevant equations, profs that its like that, not only ‘i played 17 years, thats why im right’.

@TheThomate :
To make it clear- point to point is something else. Also think about it, that im not arguing in my mother tongue, and that someone that has already played 17 years of AS also had more time to learn english.
You agreeing with AK doesnt kill me, or my arguments. So please stay on the facts…

@airbsen It’s you who doesn’t understand, so again, you are playing on private worlds with much less competition and most likely where passenger demand is higher than seats offered. The direct nonsense chaos flights might still get full because of that, because you are taking advantage of 8 hour connection time with abysmal ratings which still get bookings because there is nothing better. On regular servers where competition is tough, waves make a huge difference between huge variances between load factors during high and low AGEX periods and more or less leveled out load factor throughout the year.

Do you read what i am writing?

Wave-System:
Has pros and cons

Non-Wave-System:
Has pros and cons

Kindergarten: “No its you,” No its you"

Non-wave system has no pros on regular servers with seats/flights overcapacity.

Tbf he operates the 4th biggest airline on Limatambo right now, so he is definitely no slouch. However you could argue that at the moment the situation in Limatambo is also still demand exceeding capacity by quite a lot.

@airbsen Murdered by words ist einfach nur ein Sprichwort auf Englisch.

He is playing on a GW with 4.4 M pax transported in USA and 5 M capacity. That’s a far cry from meeting the demand. Most mature servers run in 33 to 36 M transported pax in USA per week.

1. This isnt my first gameworld. 2. I also wondered if you could stay a bit more nicely. This isn´t the youtube comment section…
    Maybe you could lower your black and white thinking a bit and read what i wrote? :slight_smile:

Fairly, after a so called “discussion” with you, nobody wants to use the forum again. We might disagree, but no reason to be not friendly

Why do I even bother responding to people who don’t want to hear, with their ears shut and whose perceived standing not even a 40 ton truck would swing a bit…

There is a saying in Spanish, no hay peor ciego que él que no quiere ver… Roughly translated There is none so blind as the one who doesn’t want to see.

Anyway I am out of this discussion. Enjoy your game.

1 Like

Short question: is that saying about you? Because i have now said to read over my statement 3 times.

You might have the superior knowledge, as a widely known player told me. If im totally wrong in what i wrote aboth, that both strategies have their cons and pros - there is a saying in english: “i stand corrected”.

Still no reason to get unfriendly and arrogant as you did here. Nobody needs such a behaviour, and its really immature.