Why am I not getting passengers

I have an airline in Taiwan in the nicosa world, however since I started I have all flights in red and cargo in green.

Is there any way I can attract more passengers apart for marketing (which is still in development). I only have 1 competitor which has flown over 300 million passengers. We operate 1 737-700 airplane which neither business or economy is being filled.

Please help me. :(

What does your schedule look like? Connecting passengers are vital in AirlineSim. If you are only operating the one aircraft, you don't need to worry about the transfer time, but once you have more than one aircraft passengers in TPE need 1h 15 to change aircraft.

Also, what are the economics of the 737-700? Most players start with something much smaller- the DH4 is a constantly popular choice, or E Jets.

Do you have traffic rights in Taiwan?

You have only one aircraft? Expand your business and generate volume ;-)

I see you are flying with Y 138 seats. I dont exactly know which seats your are using but I think you should raise the comfort of your seats. Try the following setting: Economy 95x comfort seats and business 15x recliner longhaul. You might even consider more luxurious seats than comfort and recliner longhaul. Also start interlining agreements with other airliners. This is the only way to get passenger flow between the airports you are flying to. Increase onboard service to at least three or four green bars. Five bars is even better. But watch out, the more green bars, the higher the costs and this can get a bit out of control if you don't watch out.

My airline flies to Seoul, Bangkok and Hong Kong. When I check the plane performance and type these routes in, it says I would get 100% pay load. I have changed my cabin to an all economy layout as we are flying no business passengers with comfort with 1 in extra legroom and more flight attendants.

We fly to HKG, ICN everyday and BKK 6 days a week

What does your schedule look like? Connecting passengers are vital in AirlineSim. If you are only operating the one aircraft, you don't need to worry about the transfer time, but once you have more than one aircraft passengers in TPE need 1h 15 to change aircraft.

Also, what are the economics of the 737-700? Most players start with something much smaller- the DH4 is a constantly popular choice, or E Jets.

I will try to get some E195s as they're cheaper and easier to operate.