Why China wings air are so successful???

I would Like to Buy Ants cargo If He is up to sale it....

Why don't you just sent him a message ?  :)

Looks like a good deal if you ask me. I usually buy airlines at bargin prices restore them to high profits whit the iLUX concept then I sell them for double the price I bought them and wait a couple of months and they are back at the brink of bancrupcy because the new owner does not understand the iLUX concept. Then I let it go in bancrupcy and I my self start a private airline there which will NOT list an IPO. I never IPO an airline I want to keep.

The real problem that botters me is this the airline is in the market, so not that attractive to keep it, with 360mi that is the price to have majority I can do better of...

forget about ants cargo, its parent air yong is on the market now, but one get one free..

not everyday you see them on the market, tomorrow the IPO might already be unsuccessful..  :P

Like his friend CWA, this airline won't be on the stock... too expensive

The real problem that botters me is this the airline is in the market, so not that attractive to keep it, with 360mi that is the price to have majority I can do better of...

If you like it go for it make it bettre and highly profitable wait some time and sell it when your stock values over 1 billion. you will win 640 million, not that bad. I quite like the airline and even if you let it run for 20 weeks you will sell it for over 1 billion. I think it is a good investment.

Seriously, I am willing to pay whoever own Ants Cargo for their slots in HKG...

These two airlines (the guys of China and of Kuwait) are now inactive...  :huh:

No more slots in HKG  :unsure:

These two airlines (the guys of China and of Kuwait) are now inactive...  :huh:

No more slots in HKG  :unsure:

No more slots in HKG for now.

Soon I feel a tidal wave of slots will be made available. And I'm ready to capitalize on them.

It has been sold today to another Sky Elite member...

is there any airlines on the stock market up for sale? ( Buy majority of shares for a good price ) :)

is there any airlines on the stock market up for sale? ( Buy majority of shares for a good price ) :)

That has nothing to do whit China Wings Air. I suggest you opening a new topic or PM the owner of a potential airline you want to buy.

That has nothing to do whit China Wings Air. I suggest you opening a new topic or PM the owner of a potential airline you want to buy.

My apologies, I will try what you said. 

Now it's gone. RIP China Wings Air.

The market is more open yaaay XD

13% of slots in PEK, let's see how fast they will be gone.

13% already when I looked it was 15% XD

So we see no one is safe in riem with the low AGEX

13% already when I looked it was 15% XD

So we see no one is safe in riem with the low AGEX

800-level is NOT a low AGEX. Compare it to 660.

800 would be a medium level, not excellent, but not so bad yet. Brace yourself when it goes under 700, or even under 750.

800-level is NOT a low AGEX. Compare it to 660.

800 would be a medium level, not excellent, but not so bad yet. Brace yourself when it goes under 750, or even under 700.

have you ever set foot on an advanced game world like Riem?

otherwise your knowledge and comparison might be irrelevant... 

... and your comment is really unnecessary and utterly BS.

have you ever set foot on an advanced game world like Riem?

otherwise your knowledge and comparison might be irrelevant… 

… and your comment is really unnecessary and utterly BS.

rpandugita wins :slight_smile: ‘brutality’