Introducing AirlineSim Enhancement Suite BETA

@Marcipanas
Just a quick question.
I downloaded AES on one computer and set it up for one of my airlines.
Later the same day I downloaded it onto a different computer, and then went in and set it up for same airline. On the second computer it is not showing the Route Information screen populated with any load data. Is this because it can only be downloaded a max of once per day? The aircraft profitability screen seems to have updated ok.
Thanks

Downloaded and testing it at the moment, well done so far ! Thanks for the work !!

One question regarding the aircraft profitability section: do I have to skip through every aircraft to get the latest financials out of it? Or is there another way to cut the work short?
Many thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi, Is there any chance to increase the 10 routes (open inventory) restriction? It is 50 routes before and 10 is very slow for me.

Hey,

Love the extension! Any way to make it so pricing info can be shown on route management? Would allow for easily tracking of flights that have too much/too little capacity.

Hello

I tried the extension with the new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium and it works fine. In case someone does not like to use Chrome.

Thank you

@Marcipanas
Such a valuable tool m8. Iā€™m sure many AS members appreciate your time and effort in pulling all of this together. Just curious if thereā€™s a rough timeframe for introducing ORS stats, and flight number specific info, into the current pricing module?

Do you accept donations to support development? Thank you for this.

Would it be possible to format the numbers column like Profit so that the values show the thousands separators?

Currently I see +1058036 AS$ but it would be much easier to read if it was formatted as +1,058,036 AS$

And Iā€™m quite amazed how that works. The tool is really nice work. Where does it store all the data? Is that in a cookie somewhere? At what point would it get deleted?

A huge compliment from my side as well! It adds super useful analytics to the game.

Despite Matthā€™s question above, I also noticed that deleted companies get ā€œstuckā€ in ā€œCompetitor Monitoringā€. Especially in the beginning of a server, you add a few companies which do not exist anymore after a couple of weeks.

Does anyone know how deleted companies can be removed from the list?

This is excellent, may I provide a feature request?

Provide an estimate of income for the current day. Could help with cash flow if you ran through the flights and provided the estimated income.

2 Likes

When is the next update coming? . Thank you for creating this tool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello

I was wondering why the extension needs the Return Airport Pair box unchecked in the Flight Inventory view where one can adjust pricing. I would love to allow the pricing to be represented in both directions of my flight.

Thank you.

technically it doesnā€™t need to, but people would then have to remember that price changes then count in both directions (but maybe in one direction another has to be setā€¦) i think the intention was to avoid that

It should be enough to copy the browser settings directory(s)

On windows this is for chrome
%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome\User Data\

to be more exact here
%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions
and here
%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings
and the directory named as the id shown on Chrome extension page

on other systems/browsers it might be a bit different of course

First of all, thanks for this tool :slight_smile:

I wonder if it might be possible to add automatic service level adjustment. Having to set service level individually for each flight is one of the biggest pains in the game so far (saying that as a new user :)), especially since Iā€™m considering possibly rearranging categories in the future.

It would be cool to have an option to have them set automatically depending on parameters like length of flight, type of the aircraft, perhaps flight number group etc.

Really like this tool, is there still development on-going? If so, a tool to adjust Service Level based on distance would be great. I donā€™t know if it is possible, but I think this would help a lot.

@Marcipanas is it ever going further developed or updated?

But probably not - as you were last time online 1,5 years ago.

I donā€™t wholly understand the numbers, but Iā€™d say he was online earlierā€¦
Sure, his last post was #38 above, butā€¦
Or am I not understanding what the Read thing is?

I guess its reading time.

1 Like