Routemap

Any airline, any server. BUT thank you for your respond, it made me check with another browser and it seems to be related to that (so Chrome works for me now, Firefox still doesn’t).

Had the same problem with chrome. Just delete the cache, that should solve it.

1 Like

This did the trick, you guys are the best! many thanks

@Matth Can you or someone else add please our new server Svalbard? Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can the new server Le Bourget be added as well? Thank you!

Hi Matth, could you please add the new private gameworld Tegel also? Thanks!

Hi @Matth, thanks so much for this incredible resource. I’ve used it multiple times. I understand that you are not updating it as much anymore, but will it be possible to include some of the important missing airports in the map? I have found that a lot of the smaller airports in Kazakhstan are missing, as well as DSS in Senegal, which is a new airport and is 6-bars. Do you think you can add these as well? I am sure community members here will suggest some other missing airports that they have found.

Do you have a list of the missing ones?

Hey, i can definitely provide you a list of the ones i know. Would you like it in a specific format (.csv, .xls) and any requirements for how columns to be ordered?

Here is the link to the Google Sheet with the missing airports: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SmZISh07uAbg2K1Tts_jjMeEo2KUlYQalmAQJFqukYY/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, Matth! Awesome fast!

Thanks for the list. I did find a few more, and my database should now again have all the airports from the game. I have added the locations of a total of 243 airports.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Matth, this route map is a very useful resource!

Hey @Matth hate to bother, hope you’re well.
I keep receiving error messages when attempting to generate wave maps (Oops! Something went wrong with getting the routes. & Oops! Something went wrong with getting the hub.) and the map does not appear to show demand and bearings. This happens regardless of browser type (same across 5 types), when cache is emptied and when world settings are changed. Am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated, kind thanks.!

Screenshot_2020-11-20_at_20.59.50

Please try again. I believe I found the problem.

You probably have to do a hard refresh (CTRL-R or similar) or delete the cache.

Yup w/ refresh and cache deletion all works well now. Thanks for the help.

Hi Matth, can you please add another private server - this time London please?
Would be great.
Thanks!

Hi Matth.
At first. Thanks for your work. AS Route Map is a great tool.
Can you perhabs add the private server “ipswich”.
Thank you!

Hey Matth.
First of all my request to add the server Spitfire.
Second great tool you have made and please keep it going.
Thanks

Hello Matth :slight_smile:
Can you please add the new private Server Fokker to AS Route Map?
Thanks for all the work on this great and amazing tool :slight_smile:
I wish you an great day and thanks in advance!