Routemap

i am not sure how the route map checks where the airport is supposed to be at, but any chance you can look into the Matak Airport in Indonesia vs Mount Airy/Surry County Airport at NC in USA? both airports have MWK as their codes, but the Indonesian is from IATA while the NC one is the FAA one. I would assume you would just need to check the IATA or ICAO database as AS don’t use FAA one? i might be wrong…

i currently have dash8-300 travelling from ID to NC in two hours… i don’t remember i have ordered Concorde or a pre-order for Boom. :rofl:

also, i think you might have an issue updating airlines. I don’t think my Bahamas division is updated properly.

vs

what is exactly wrong with your airline? Maybe you just need to wait a bit until ASRM updates them?
in your ingame picture there are only long range connections, not all of them
networksr
networkmr

No. my pics was to show i have obviously more LH than what you can see on the ASRM. i think @Matth made some changes. I was checking on my player dashboard and now it is showing i have routes to SA now. It was showing none before i posted for at least several days. and even the routes were showing properly, it was showing the return flight number not found, which i obviously had. and i have not changed my route network for at least a month now

i also tried manual updating the airline several times and they didn’t do anything.

The ‘supersonic’ flight seems to be also fixed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Matth Thanks for the fixes

1 Like

Hi Math,

I play on hindenburg, in week 12 we restarted the server. Is it possible to delete the data before week 12 on the as routemap and update it from then on? At the moment only the data up to week 11 2022 is available.
greetings camuns

I’m not quite sure I understand. Which data do you want to delete? The statistics? Or airlines?

For the statistics, you can simply select the period from/to to select the desired range. For airlines, there is actually no delete function.

Since week 11 2022 no data / statistics can be viewed at the moment. Possibly because the server was restarted (hindenburg 3.0).

I don’t want to delete any airline - only compare the current week with for example week 12 (statistics).

Greetings camuns

Hi Matth,

as route map didnt run

Hindenburg will be included in the statistics again going forward.

And yes, the database somehow shutdown earlier today. It should work again now.

1 Like

Lovely, I guess. Seems to be on all the pages.

Your Website is down:

Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

I’m making some updates on the database as it keeps crashing, but for that it needs to be offline. I hope to be able to bring it back up soon.

EDIT: The site should be up and running again. The Flights and Flight-No tables have been re-created, as they somehow seem to have been corrupted. Most values should still be there, however there could be a chance of some airlines missing. In that case, just reload it again.

4 Likes

Hallo Matth,

bei den Statistiken läuft seid einigen Wochen " top Player" nicht mehr. hier: Runway, war aber vorher bei C

onstallation auch schon.

kannst du da mal schauen bei Gelegenheit?

Hello,

I’ve been getting errors, sometimes blank pages when I try to create or update my airline. It’s El Capitan on the Bleriot server. Airline 427.
Today I got this message:

Beginning with importing flightplan
Updating existing logo
saved.
Start reading flight plan

Flight plan page with 1013733 bytes read
Deleting existing data for airline 427 on World Bleriot

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers Fehler "80040e14’

[MySQL][ODBC 5.3(w) Driver][mysqld-5.7.16-log]Duplicate entry ‘1559749’ for key ‘FlghtID’

/includes/functions.asp, Zeile 1471

There was a problem with the database this afternoon whereas one table blew up to some 30GB. I thought I have recovered from that, but somehow there must have been a few airlines that still have missing records.

I’m checking if I can isolate the ones with errors. I guess you can just try to reload them, or if you end up with an error, try reloading another airline first, and then try again.

1 Like

Thank you!

It seems to be working now, but it keeps saying 520 flights no matter if I have added new ones. I don’t know if that means anything.

But thank you for looking at it.
This is how it looks now, and the map seems to be working.

Prepare Bleriot-427 (El Capitan) Ready to start the import
Company Page fetched in 0.36 seconds Page parsed and Company processed
Airline Logo fetched and saved
Flightplan Flightplan fetched in 0.69 seconds Parsing…
Flightplan parsed (520) Temp table filled (520/520) 4.64s
Archive existing records Airline archived (1/1) Flights archived (520/0) Flight numbers archived (1007/1007). 0.17s
Update production tables Airline updated (1/1) Flights updated (520/520) Flight numbers parsed and inserted (1007/1007) 2.27s

I know very little about this kind of stuff, but this does seem like an error to me…

Yeah, thanks. Should be fixed now.

2 Likes

Hey, can the new gameworld Benoist be added? (benoist.airlinesim.aero)

Thanks!

Hi Matth, any chance to add Benoist please?
That would be great!

Thanks im advance.

Thank you very much!!!