Routemap

Hey

Fly Asian Smile can not be added to the Kaitak World on ASRouteMaps. It says “World does not exist”

Thanks Mate

It seems to me that there is some problem with Kaitak. I can load existing airlines (via AS Route Map | View) but cannot update them via the map menu (“update airline”).

Trying to re-create existing airlines through the “Create” tab also doesn’t seem to work.

Hey Matth,

I’m having the same issue as TravellingSalesman on the Ipswich private gameworld, I tried updating and re-creating my airlines to no avail.

Hi, Matth.

Something happened on Yeager on my flight map.

I updated my airline with new routes, and now my airline does not show up at all in the dropdown list anymore. I tried recreating it and it still won’t show up there.

World: Yeager
Airline: XTH Freight
ID: 1678

Can you please look and recreate my airline’s flight route map?

Thanks

EDITED TO ADD: This is now working correctly. Not sure if something was fixed, or it was a transient issue related to server resources/capacity.

I’m having issues with Bleriot. When I try to update my airline (427) I get this error, and the airline vanishes from the map:

Error: -2147467259: [MySQL][ODBC 5.3(w) Driver][mysqld-5.7.16-log]Column count doesn’t match value count at row 1 - Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers 0.05s

I’m having a problem with asroutemap, only on the “Find Airports” → “Find possible airports” tab. It isn’t working for me on any world, any airline. The “View” tab works though; I can see the map okay.

Note: I’m on a Mac/iPhone [it doesn’t work on safari or chrome].

It’s working again. ty

Matth, seeing as i’ve tried in private to no avail - any reason why the Benoist server doesn’t show in the Weekly Statistics page? Would be great if could be added in next few weeks. TIA!

Edit: now up, thanks Matth!

Seeing a new strange issue. Trying to update an airline (on kaitak in case it makes any difference) and get the following message

“Airline is already worked on”

and then the updating process stops…

This is a protection to avoid the same airline getting updated multiple times at the same moment. However, if the update fails, it can get stuck at being “updated” until I manually fix it.

1 Like

Is it possible that the previous week’s passengers were counted twice?

Hey Matth… when updating the flight plan from inside the flight plan (updatefpn.aspx) or like this:

Before the flight plan would update and sometimes one or two would update alongside it. Today I went and did it and it was basically going on with other people’s updates without stopping. I counted 17 airlines before I brute-stopped it and it seemed no stop in sight. This is not the first time this happens in this same process. I appreciate the need to keep the server active, but does it all need to come at the expense of never finishing my update?
Thanks!

The number of airlines that get updated is a function of how many have not been updated for extended times. So it varies all the time.

And I don’t think it really should disturb you, cos once your airline is updated, you can refresh the map in the main window and leave the small update window in the background.

Hey Matth,
The server i am playin on, Democracy is not on ASroutemap, is it possible to add it?

Matth, whenever you have a second could you add Contrails to the list please.

1 Like

Hey Matth , anyway we could get our new alliance server added to the ASmaps when you have a minute :slight_smile: AirlineSim

Hi Matth :slight_smile: could you get our new server on ASroute ? It is “Historia”
https://historia.airlinesim.aero
Would be amazing :heart_hands:

historia.airlinesim.aero @Matth please if you can add that :pray:

@Matth thank you for the quick add :slight_smile: very appreciated

@Matth could you please also add Paradise? Would ve awesome.