The big thread of opportunities!

Anyone spot any good opportunities in a middle-sized market like Colombia, Saudie, SA? 

Cheers in advance! 

Anyone spot any good opportunities in a middle-sized market like Colombia, Saudie, SA? 

Cheers in advance! 

You want Saudi?

Jeddah on Tempelhof and Stapleton, Croydon, Nicosia is wide open

If anybody has found any decent sized European stations, feel free to share them!

Thanks!

If anybody has found any decent sized European stations, feel free to share them!

Thanks!

Barcelona and Prague on Riem. 

Pearls: All Aircraft put from now on on the market by US Liberty Group are for 10% leasingrate. A variety of small Regio props up to longhaul jets is offered. Condition: no condition!

Pearls: All Aircraft put from now on on the market by US Liberty Group are for 10% leasingrate. A variety of small Regio props up to longhaul jets is offered. Condition: no condition!

sounds too good to be true ;)

sounds too good to be true ;)

You don’t have to use any of my aircraft but don’t give the impression to other mainly new players that there is any hidden agenda. This would be unfair to those thinking about using aircraft i offer.

Didn't say that u are not trustworthy. It is just a general warning to new players not be become too dependent of a single player. 

I think especially new players should know that  

Didn't say that u are not trustworthy. It is just a general warning to new players not be become too dependent of a single player. 

I think especially new players should know that

Again you give the impression that there might be any hidden agenda like I am cancelling the contracts somewhen and that anyone would owe me something. This is not the case and I aks you to stop arguing like that! If you have any fears about my leasing offers simply don’t use them. But don’t pretend that you wanna warn any new players.

Where did my previous posts regarding this topic go? 

​all of a sudden they are gone? 

​THATS NOT OK!!!

would be nice if someone would let the members here know who and why they are gone without notice

post%20op.jpg?dl=0

This is NOT a discussion thread. If you want to discuss private leasing go create a thread about it, please.

The purpose of this thread is purely opportunities.

And of course is it okay to hide it, as it is completely off topic.

They were deleted because moderators did not find your post appropriate.

Please read the netiquette part 7:

Thread Hijacking

The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete any posts which stray too far away from the topic of a particular thread, although it would be helpful if users could refrain from making them in the first place.

This is NOT a discussion thread. If you want to discuss private leasing go create a thread about it, please.

The purpose of this thread is purely opportunities.

And of course is it okay to hide it, as it is completely off topic.

no worries ;)  I can understand that you can delete posts that are off topic

​still would be a good idea for the future to inform why a post gets removed 

​because it did look like someone wants to hide something 

Nevertheless I strongly have to disagree with you on my post being off topic.  My post was relevant to inform new, inexperienced players about this possibility. 

As this is a post about opportunities and my post was relating to Kunibert06 post it can’t have been off topic.

​ 

MPI, check your PM box.

All india city are almost empty in FORNEBU.

All india city are almost empty in FORNEBU.

Not for long

Welcome to the country down under on Stapleton. Australia is open anybody interested can if they choose contact me ingame and I might give some cheap leases if available. 

MPI, check your PM box.

Banff please check your PM as well 

Concordia Alliance in now recruiting on pearls world. For more info:

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/11340-concordia-now-recruiting/