The big thread of opportunities!

Saudi Arabia in meigs is now open

Update?

Ellinikon - Helinski (8 bar) has 72% slots available after the largest airline based there went deunct.Ā 

There also a few other airports in Europe with slots available:

- Nice (7 bar) 79%Ā 

-Ā Palma de Mallorca (9 bar) 60%

Riem : Philippines is 73%

Helsinki takenĀ  :)

PMI on Gatow is also wide open.

Brazil in Gatow is open.

Idlewild: Italy and IsraelĀ 

BKK completely open @ Riem. Ā 

Ā 

Meigs: Australia offers many opportunities. Largest airline ceased operations. Only other Australian airline CEO didn't log into AS since February.

Slots:

SYD: 63%

MEL: 47%

BNE: 59%

PER: 76%

Great opportunity on Idlewild.

Having now received back a fleet of almost brand new CRJs (9/K) from previous lessee, AviCAP now has this CRJ fleet available at a great lease terms of 10% for 3 months, for a new player who wishes to start up in any of the following countries on Idlewild:

- African continent in General (exception Nigeria, Morocco, Sudan). Great markets: South Africa, Ethiopia, Tunis.

- Iran IKA

- India (Great places: BLR, MAA, CUU, HYD)

- Sri Lanka

- Taiwan TSA

- UAE Abu Dhabi

- Bangladesh

- Thailand PHK/DMK

We have made available 20 10 CR9/CRK aircraft for this purpose and they will be offered on first come first serve basis. Please P.M. AviCAP in-game on Idlewild so we can set up the leasing offer for you. Maximum 10 per player, no trial accounts will be accepted. New players to Idlewild only.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: 18 April 2018, 03 PM EST:

AviCAP has now leased 10 CRJ aircraft to a new startup. There are still 10 aircraft available at 10% lease rate (90% discount!!!) in any of the above-listed cities.

Edit: 20 April 2018, 02 PM EST:

AviCAP has now leased another 10 CRJ aircraft to another new startup. While this would mean that our originally planned leasing of 20 CRJs is up, we have decided to make another 7 CRK available at 10% lease rate (90% discount!!!) in any of the above-listed cities.

Edit: 22 April 2018, 11 AM EST:

AviCAP has leased another 7 CRJ-1000 aircraft to a new startup in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We have now acquired another 7 x CRJ 1000 aircraft so if you are interested to start in any of the remaining cities, please contact us and these 7 CRK can be made available to you at 10% lease rate (90% discount!!!) for 3 months to provide you with an easier startup phase.

Lots of opportunities on Meigs:

Ā 

As of May 3rd:

(none of these currently have a domestic carrier)

Size 7:

Israel/TLV: 77%

Size 6:

Algeria/ALG: 88% (only carrier just liquidated) taken

Jordan/AMM:Ā 88% (only carrier just liquidated)

Tunisia/TUN: 89%

Malta/MLA: 88% taken

Oman/MCT: 84% taken

Bangladesh/DAC: 83%

Sri Lanka/CMB: 80%

Cyprus/LCA: 81%

Size 5:

Belarus/MSQ: 92%

Maldives/MLE: 90%

Nepal/KTM: 91%

Ā 

Meigs:

I've started an airline in TLV. But the bookings leave me wondering. Not one single flight from UK to Israel directly and I cannot manage to sell 10 seats from LHR to TLV? (and this is just one example)

Seems weird.

Meigs:

I've started an airline in TLV. But the bookings leave me wondering. Not one single flight from UK to Israel directly and I cannot manage to sell 10 seats from LHR to TLV? (and this is just one example)

Seems weird.

Could be many reasons but please post in community support, this thread is just for announcing opportunities. Good luck. 

Welcome to Lima on Stapleton! One of the major south American markets. Welcome to this great opportunity. If deemed appropriate Global Group and the world leading Unity Skies alliance might grant some support, please contact me in game but I only want serious proposals.Ā 

Lots of big airlines gone bancrupt on Devau the last few days.

Athens 68%

Delhi 86%

Welcome to Lima on Stapleton! One of the major south American markets. Welcome to this great opportunity. If deemed appropriate Global Group and the world leading Unity Skies alliance might grant some support, please contact me in game but I only want serious proposals. 

Who are you ? I'm interested.

Looking to expand into a new permanent world..Ā If anyone knows of a new spot opening up let me know..

Openings in Aspern:

8 Bar Demand - Moscow (DME) - 73% Slots

9 Bar Demand - Boston (BOS) - 40% Slots

Over the past week there have been some massive openings on the Riem server. This is a fantastic chance to start a U.S. based airline!

Opportunities:

7 Bar Demand - Portland (PDX) - 85% Slots

7 Bar Demand - Oakland (OAK) - 74% Slots

7 Bar Demand - Sacramento (SMF) - 89% Slots

7 Bar Demand - Santa Ana (SNA) - 83% Slots

7 Bar Demand - Pittsburgh (PIT) - 89% Slots

8 Bar Demand - Salt Lake City (SLC) - 78% Slots

8 Bar Demand - Chicago Midway (MDW) - 77% Slots

8 Bar Demand - Fort Lauderdale (FLL) - 74% Slots

8 Bar Demand - Tampa (TPA) - 82% Slots

9 Bar Demand - Philadelphia (PHL) - 69% Slots

9 Bar Demand - Detroit (DTW) - 68% Slots